You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Customer Care

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
It seems like whenever theres a problem or complaint  mentioned on the forum  - its often the same answer "Contact Customer Care" and they,ll look into it for you. Which they do but in my experiences they say they,re looking into it and will get back to me but rarely do and never seem to get to the bottom of the problem

About 3 months ago i had problems with the download client and after a 40 minute conversation in the chat box with CC the agent suggested a few things to correct it although none were succesful. 

The things they were suggesting were very basic and didn,t exactly fill me with confidence that they knew what they were talking about. It sounded more like they were reading of a script which i know and understand are used in a lot of help centres in all kinds of businesses but after so long providing all the information they wanted and screenshots of error messages and a follow up email a week later i,ve still never heard a thing about it even though they asked me to test the BETA verdsion after this happened

This is just one example and to get things sorted in the past i,ve had to PM Tikay or one of the Sky Poker reps like Dave - who.ve always sorted things out for me although that isn,t really their job.

I was just wondering if Sky Poker are doing anything to restore ppls faith in Customer Care with any new training methods or improving communication between Customer Care and the Sky Poker Team as it seems to me they are 2 seperate departments who with better comunication could work a lot better togethor and get more ppls querys actually solved instead of just saying "We,ll look into it and get back to you"

I imagine it would also save Sky Dave, Sky Dan etc some time as well

Thx

Paul