You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My first Royal Flush!

On Tuesday in a 1.15 DYM (I play up to the 5.50's) I hit my first ever Royal Flush! I estimated that it had taken about 25,000 hands before finally hitting one. I was so excited I tweeted the show thread on Tuesday's live show on Sky Poker TV and Anna Fowler read it out and congratulated me as did Jen Mason. So overall I was pretty pleased!

Comments

• edited July 2013

well done i'v only hit 2 and i'v been playing poker for the best part of 5 years its a good feeling when it happens if I remember rightly I only won about a 100 chip pot in a dym which seemed a waste but never mind.Hope you hit a few more ....only not against me.....

• edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: My first Royal Flush!:
    well done i'v only hit 2 and i'v been playing poker for the best part of 5 years its a good feeling when it happens if I remember rightly I only won about a 100 chip pot in a dym which seemed a waste but never mind.Hope you hit a few more ....only not against me.....
    Posted by subzero1
    Thanks. If I hadn't of folded a hand earlier today, I would have formed a straight flush, they seem almost as rare!
  • edited July 2013
    i folded on the turn-only for the q of spades to hit giving me a royal flush, i was gutted , sort of thing that happens to me on sky....