You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Maybe i should play mtts????

I only play micro stakes dyms just to pass the time away and if I hit a table with 1 or 2 poker pals on it having a laugh all the better . The last few days I have entered 2 freerolls ,one the £250 and the £500 on the 12th of July .In the £250 (timed) I came in 41st out of 752 and in the £500 (timed) I came in 28th out of 893 runners . The format of mtts suits my style of play but I can not afford to play £2 or more mtts because my income a week is £0 . £2 would give with a win or two 4 or 5 dyms . Not so long ago now I came in 5th in a 10 point turbo freeroll one day and won it the next day. The old freerolls I have  won 6 or 7 times and final tabled quit few times (still wake up in a cold sweat thinking about them ones lol) Maybe it were all luck I do not know . This is not a brag as it is not my character to brag . Any way I am off to my 60p dyms again :( Have a good day all, yours boo. PS  no donations because my income is zilch a week. I took out 2 pensions early for medicinal purposes :)