You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A 1st & 3rd in mtts on the same day - wiiii - what's your best score?

edited June 2015 in Poker Chat
playing LIVE

ok so smallish tournaments with only 5 paid in each - but still over 12 hours of relatively turbo poker and some good players to get through. first time i've had 2 same day cashes!

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Live thats a sick record. 

Doesn't suprise me many haven't tried to claim to have matched that. 

• edited July 2013

you two are sooooo funny rapping

• edited July 2013
    Thanks Don

Cheers Aussie, not only do you bust me out of the Primo in 14th (congrats on your 2nd by the way) but you flame my thread #sigh
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: A 1st & 3rd in mtts on the same day - wiiii - what's your best score?:
    Thanks Don Cheers Aussie, not only do you bust me out of the Primo in 14th (congrats on your 2nd by the way) but you flame my thread #sigh
    Posted by GELDY

ah, that explains a lot.  i knew i had posted a note about their rapping but then couldn't find it on the show thread.  it was here for some reason.  no idea why.  soz.

thanks for the congrats... if not patronising, wp for 14th. 

i am pleased to have knocked you out once as it is always the other way round judging by the number of dart holes in your picture on my wall.

• edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: A 1st & 3rd in mtts on the same day - wiiii - what's your best score?:
    In Response to Re: A 1st & 3rd in mtts on the same day - wiiii - what's your best score? : ah, that explains a lot.  i knew i had posted a note about their rapping but then couldn't find it on the show thread.  it was here for some reason.  no idea why.  soz. thanks for the congrats... if not patronising, wp for 14th.  i am pleased to have knocked you out once as it is always the other way round judging by the number of dart holes in your picture on my wall.
    Posted by aussie09

First TommyD with his funk, then you with your rap, thought I was losing my ability to understand common English
    Not patronising, not even sarcastic, maybe a bit through gritted teeth
    But just make sure it's only my picture you are throwing darts at. 

• edited September 2013
    In Response to A 1st & 3rd in mtts on the same day - wiiii - what's your best score?:
    playing LIVE ok so smallish tournaments with only 5 paid in each - but still over 12 hours of relatively turbo poker and some good players to get through. first time i've had 2 same day cashes!
    Posted by GELDY
    losing my touch - tried it again (well i needed somewhere to watch the footie)
    this time only managed a 3rd & a 6th but at least i still cashed in both
    & at least Messi still has his

• edited September 2013
    Last year I decided I was going to play the Grand Final at DTD.  Rather than try and Sat in I decided to allocate £50 of my BR and try and spin it up to the £330 entry fee

Played two MTT's that night.  Had a 1st and a 2nd within 30 minutes of each other, Total profit £320  so added the tenner and bought into the GF there amd then

Oh Sorry if this reply is "On Track" and bears any relation to the OP  ;o)
  • edited September 2013
    I know Bear_Proof final tabled the Saturday night and then the Sunday side events in Newcastle so technically both on the same day and pretty impressive.
  • edited September 2013
    Last year I decided I was going to play the Grand Final at DTD.  Rather than try and Sat in I decided to allocate £50 of my BR and try and spin it up to the £330 entry fee Played two MTT's that night.  Had a 1st and a 2nd within 30 minutes of each other, Total profit £320  so added the tenner and bought into the GF there amd then Oh Sorry if this reply is "On Track" and bears any relation to the OP  ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW
    Excellent story - great to hear it - repeat performance this year?
  • edited September 2013
    I know Bear_Proof final tabled the Saturday night and then the Sunday side events in Newcastle so technically both on the same day and pretty impressive.
    Posted by Slykllist
    true - but he did get a snooze in between them so ruled out on a technicality
    pretty awesome result though
  • edited June 2014
    Seriously!!!!!!!!

He comes back and it's just a brag! meh
    Thought you'd been banned :)

Start posting again you old giit
    Well done btw
  • edited June 2014
    you are right paul
    it's just a brag
    3 live tournies this weekend
    1st