You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

any1 else think sky is rigged for certain players??????????

have u ever noticed how certain players continually win when they go all in???no matter what hands they have! certain players on here hardly ever lose all ins on here ...like batticoe02 and most of the refugees who play on the site!! happens all the time that people go all in with nothing then the turn and river give them the hand,for instance  flopped straight t-a 1 diamond on the board donk goes all in so call as cant be beat then hands get shown i have trips and straight too the  ace they had all low cards and hit 2 diamonds on the turn and river and get flush ffs its a joke happens all the time too people like macacgirl,,battiecoeo2, and too many others too mention totally disgusted happens all the time on here seems like sky favours certain players,,,just like in tournements the amount of time the sitouts are forced all in and win the hand it is unbelievable on here complete and utter  joke,, this is the only site i know that 95 per cent of the time river changes the winning hand,, like on hold em aa lose,s 7 out of 10 times,,,, seems like the players who go all in with the worst hand wins more than 90 percent of the hands ... i await the replys ..

Comments

• edited July 2013
    mattbates

nuff said :) 
  • edited July 2013

i'm hoping this is all in jest and hope you don't actually believe skypoker is rigged....

• edited July 2013
    In Response to any1 else think sky is rigged for certain players??????????:
    have u ever noticed how certain players continually win when they go all in???no matter what hands they have! certain players on here hardly ever lose all ins on here ...like batticoe02 and most of the refugees who play on the site!! happens all the time that people go all in with nothing then the turn and river give them the hand,for instance  flopped straight t-a 1 diamond on the board donk goes all in so call as cant be beat then hands get shown i have trips and straight too the  ace they had all low cards and hit 2 diamonds on the turn and river and get flush ffs its a joke happens all the time too people like macacgirl,,battiecoeo2, and too many others too mention totally disgusted happens all the time on here seems like sky favours certain players,,,just like in tournements the amount of time the sitouts are forced all in and win the hand it is unbelievable on here complete and utter  joke,, this is the only site i know that 95 per cent of the time river changes the winning hand,, like on hold em aa lose,s 7 out of 10 times,,,, seems like the players who go all in with the worst hand wins more than 90 percent of the hands ... i await the replys ..
    Posted by 1bigbluff
    possible ban in the offing

and thread closure

plus the rest of what you have wrote is utter nonsense
  • edited July 2013
    Posted by 1bigbluff
    What???

are you on medication sir?

• edited July 2013
    One of the players you mention has an average profit per game of 16p. If Sky is rigging the site to favour them, then Sky are pretty incompetent at cheating.

It's a good alias to start a thread like this. Well done. ;)
  • edited July 2013
    you cant do anything but laugh at this thread. change sites if you think its corrupt.
  • edited July 2013
    Care to explain why any site would risk their integrity to favour one player over the other?

If you cant deal with variance I suggest taking up noughts and crosses.... and always be sure to go first!
  • edited July 2013
    Posted by 1bigbluff
    Maybe u just do too many BIGBLUFFS
  • edited July 2013
    Yes its rigged in my favour..Keep up the good work sky your cheque is in the post.Thanks..
  • edited July 2013

sky poker is not rigged at all that is a FACT.
    I have just been in a £11 and I managed to finished 13th in it but that tournament was the same one which had mrburns4 who I is a regular MTT but where did he finish outsize the prizes.

also how come I failed to win this hand against this villain who himself was shouting so often that the site is rigged

smid2202 Small blind  1000.00 1000.00 27939.50
    seanAVFC Big blind  2000.00 3000.00 53292.75
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • Q

craigcu12 Raise  4000.00 7000.00 29405.00
    Rinse Fold     
    smid2202 All-in  27939.50 34939.50 0.00
    seanAVFC Fold     
    craigcu12 Call  24939.50 59879.00 4465.50
    smid2202 Show

craigcu12 Show
    • K
    • Q

Flop

Turn

River

smid2202 Win Pair of 4s 59879.00  59879.00
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: any1 else think sky is rigged for certain players??????????:
    In Response to any1 else think sky is rigged for certain players?????????? : What??? are you on medication sir?
    Posted by TRIP5
    why highlight refugees???? is this in some way a racist term and if it is it is news too me and many others !! he/she is probably talking about the eastern european players that are on the site,,ffs get a grip p/c gone mad /> />>>>on a lighter note is he/she up for top of the posts this many replys in such short space of time???
  • edited July 2013
  • edited July 2013
    Just get it in behind and see how you go.
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: any1 else think sky is rigged for certain players??????????:
    In Response to Re: any1 else think sky is rigged for certain players?????????? : why highlight refugees???? is this in some way a racist term and if it is it is news too me and many others !! he/she is probably talking about the eastern european players that are on the site,,ffs get a grip p/c gone mad /> /> />>>on a lighter note is he/she up for top of the posts this many replys in such short space of time???
    Posted by churchy18
    Are you saying that eastern europeans are refugee's?

so many ironic chuckles @ preachy lolalias :)
  • edited July 2013
    [x] - Extraordinary claim/belief
    [ ] - Well reasoned argument
    [ ] - Post infers a logical and rational approach/PoV
    [ ] - Post is void of conjecture/Objective claims have been made
    [ ] - Sufficient evidence to back up beliefs
    [ ] - Articulate and planned post, not rushed, calculated

Creedance to your claims, sir?

[ ]
  • edited July 2013
    [x] - Extraordinary claim/belief [ ] - Well reasoned argument [ ] - Post infers a logical and rational approach/PoV [ ] - Post is void of conjecture/Objective claims have been made [ ] - Sufficient evidence to back up beliefs [ ] - Articulate and planned post, not rushed, calculated Creedance to your claims, sir? [ ]
    Posted by Smitalos
    we shud marry..

babies would be immense!!

• edited July 2013
    New(ish) to Sky as I haven't played here for years. Just LOL. Yep all online poker is rigged isn't it? I have over 2 million hands in my Holdem manager database and whatever you are bleating about I can show you a lot worse. It's called VARIANCE!!!
  • edited July 2013
    Are you for real

I should delete but I'll close as thread is subjective, no naming players though, that is wrong

Dave