You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Problem with the forum

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
No idea where to put this so i'll put it here since its more likely to be read haha.

Everytime i click on a topic that says it has a new reply in it, it doesn't show up. I keep refreshing the page a few times and still nothing comes up, its happened quite a few times, no idea if its just my laptop or does it happen to anyone else? Says i have new repls from borin and lambert i think in a couple of topics i posted lately in the poker clinic, i kept on refreshing it and still nothing came up, so i just gave up lol.

Knowing my luck, i won't get to see any replies in this topic as well hahaha.

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Problem with this forum is that there's only 1 Skeg on it,and you don't post enough. 

Skeg for mod.

Skeg for TOTP.

#TeamSkeg

Stick or twist on 17 when dealer is showing an ace?
  • edited July 2013
    No such problem with this topic lol must just be the poker clinic section it happens :P

I have no idea what mod or TOTP is, so i'll just go along with it and say sure? ;) haha.

Definitely twist, always take a gamble if dealer is showing an ace ;)
  • edited July 2013
    Its working now, eventually haha. Just kept on clicking the refresh button about 100 times and they finally appeared.