You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

again and again!

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
you didnt post my last one, but could u tell me some stats? just been done again and then again when dominating on the river 3 outs they hit again, this happens 90% of the time, not just this i lose 90% of races, can this be explained? i would like to see all my stats if i can, can i do this?

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Why do you need to see your statistics if you already know that you're losing 90% of the time?

You wouldn't believe the number of posts we see just like this. I'll bottom line this for you. You have two choices:

1) Continue to think that either you're terribly unlucky or the software is rigged against you. You'll never improve, will keep losing and will keep blaming things beyond your control for your poor results.

2) You can study the game more deeply and educate yourself on variance, expected value and all sorts of other things that will help you understand that even the best players only have a small edge.

It's up to you.