You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Priority getting harder..

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
As the headline says im finding it harder and harder getting into priority. i have been a regular to this site for about 3 years now. I am a regular grinder of dyms 10pounds and above upto 55s but there hardly seem any get going these days. When i 1st started they were very popular and had no trouble finding a game. i dont play much cash cause dont like it much, and arnt that good if im honest. Were half way through july and i have not even reached 5k in pp yet, so i dont think i got much chance of making priority every month.

Comments

• edited July 2013
    In Response to Priority getting harder..:
    As the headline says im finding it harder and harder getting into priority. i have been a regular to this site for about 3 years now. I am a regular grinder of dyms 10pounds and above upto 55s but there hardly seem any get going these days. When i 1st started they were very popular and had no trouble finding a game. i dont play much cash cause dont like it much, and arnt that good if im honest. Were half way through july and i have not even reached 5k in pp yet, so i dont think i got much chance of making priority every month.
    Posted by NAILS01197
    try hu sit and gos
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Priority getting harder..:
    Posted by NAILS01197
    I'm a little surprised by that.
    Earlier in the month I played for a couple of nights  the £10's £15's and £20's and didn't have much trouble getting a game.
    I mainly played badly so that could be a reason why they filled up quickly!
    Just 33 games at the £10's would get you in the priority though. Wouldn't have thought you would have too much trouble getting that amount in daily.
  • edited July 2013
    Its hardly worth the bother nowadays anyway NAILS. With the new rewards system the amount of extra rakeback you're gonna make by hitting the magical 10k via DYM's is on the piffling side to say the least.

The only other benefit is a couple of freerolls...big deal.

After 18 months of being a Priority member I've given up on it, just not worth putting in that amount of volume as a recreational player anymore.

Ps. The other reason the games may be running a little less is probably that big yellow thing in the sky. We only see it every 6 years or so, so people are gonna be topping up their tans, rattling the BBQ's and forgetting their pokerz!!