You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My bad - Sharkscope

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
Hey!

Just wondering, i'm not a member on sharkscope.

Would anyone at all be able to do a search for me on sharkscope for the different types of games, MTTs, HU and DYM.s?

Right now Sharkscope overall says minus 400. For about 3/4 months it hoevered around £300 for ages, it was just like a straight line. That was due to losing at MTTs and making a slight profit from HU Games.

Since I said I was going to play mainly MTT's it has took a snowdive.

If someone could do that for me it would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Comments

• edited July 2013
    you can do your own search larson  if not reg or pay monthly subscirption u are allowed 5 searches a day
  • edited July 2013
    Yeah, you can only search under players name.

Don't think it allows you to do a sreach for different types of games, eg MTTs HU DYMS
  • edited July 2013
    am sorry to tell u not very good
  • edited July 2013
    does just click all games or sng
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: My bad - Sharkscope:
    am sorry to tell u not very good
    Posted by scrumdown
    Nooooooooooooooo lol :( I thought I was the next Phil Ivey lol
  • edited July 2013
    You can't search individual games like split between DYM and HU, but you can search ALL (obvious what this is lol), SCHEDULED (games with a set start time, i.e. MTTs/satellites) or SnG (again obvious lol).
  • edited July 2013
    How you do it Paul?

Anytime I go on I can only search my name and it gives a total for everything, how do you split it up between Mtts, or s n gs?
  • edited July 2013
    I'll do it now brb
  • edited July 2013
    MTT : Played 483 : Av ROI -25.2% : -£240

HU : Played 896 : Av ROI 1.9% : -£4.59

DYM : Played 614 : Av ROI -23% : -£151
  • edited July 2013
    Your HU graph looks alright actually if you take out your first 50 games.
  • edited July 2013
    its cheap as chips to be a member larsonn, just sign up, ive also seen a lot worse graphs than yours, you seem keen to improve and are allways posting on the forum so im sure you will be in the green in the near future.
  • edited July 2013
    Cheers Splashies really good of you mate!

I wondered where a lot of the losses were, its DYMs!

When I started playing I played a fair few DYM's, quite a lot of these at fivers haha Prob the same with HU games

Atleast now I know where some of the money has went lol

That was really good of you bud, cheers.

----------------------------------

Thanks Rock, a lot of the sharkscope stuff is from when I started playing on Sky as a new player.

If I can improve a bit at MTT's then it'll soon be northward bound.
  • edited July 2013
    As a non-member (like me), this is what you'll see

http://tinypic.com/r/2hoa874/5

Just click on the dropdown arrow as I did in the picture and choose what you wanna search by, then type in the username.
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: My bad - Sharkscope:
    Cheers Splashies really good of you mate! I wondered where a lot of the losses were, its DYMs! When I started playing I played a fair few DYM's, quite a lot of these at fivers haha Prob the same with HU games Atleast now I know where some of the money has went lol That was really good of you bud, cheers. ---------------------------------- Thanks Rock, a lot of the sharkscope stuff is from when I started playing on Sky as a new player. If I can improve a bit at MTT's then it'll soon be northward bound.
    Posted by LARSON7
    mine is the same on pokerstars, i have fish jumping out of a bowl from taking to many shots at $330 buy in mtts, quite embarrasing but it gives me a goal to put it right.
  • edited July 2013
    That's ok Henrik. I bought 200 searches about 2 years ago for $9.99. You still get 5 free per day even if you subscribe, so I've still got like 70 left from that 200.
  • edited July 2013
    Apologies for jumping on this thread but i am registered with sharkscope but for some reason it says i 'have chosen to block my statistics'.  I haven't intentionally blocked them but a couple of years ago when I was starting out I got chatting on here and a guy said he could reset my stats which he did. (im not sure why i agreed to this but i did).  When I tried to unblock them it says the only person that can do this is the email address that reset them :-/

I have emailed sharkscope asking them to 'unblock them' but still waiting for a reply.

Anyone know how to sort this out?

Cheers all :-)