You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky poker bonus

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
can any one tell me if I won a bonus on sunday.
I was 2nd in the 8 pm main timed event and
6th in the mini primo.
I have not heard any thing off sky
I sent a message to sky sam had no reply

thanks ebberdon

Comments

• edited July 2013
    In Response to sky poker bonus:
    can any one tell me if I won a bonus on sunday. I was 2nd in the 8 pm main timed event and 6th in the mini primo. I have not heard any thing off sky I sent a message to sky sam had no reply                                                                                                   thanks ebberdon
    Posted by EBBERDON
    2nd and 6th should be £200!

But as the Timed does not have a final table as such, I don't know the answer to this!

Await Sky's reply! GL Peter!
  • edited July 2013
    " With regards to the jackpot, players who decide that they would like to try both 8pm tournaments on a given evening, will have an extra chance of winning the jackpot if they reach the final table in the mini event. Your best finishing position in either of the Main Events will be paired with your finishing position in the Mini event to determine your shot at the jackpot. With regards to the Timed Tournament and the Cash Game tournament, the top 6 will be determined by chipstack size. Definitely a great incentive to play in both!"

Quote Sky Joe from original thread.. You should be ok mate. 
  • edited July 2013
    great news greg   thanks
  • edited July 2013
    You are completely right, £200 is on it's way to you now sir!

Apologies for the delay, we just needed to confirm with Joe that the Timed tournament was eligible in the Jackpot promotion which we have the green light for you now.

Your account has been credited now, good work!!

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited July 2013

excellent ebbers, well sorted out sky

• edited July 2013