You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sometimes poker just sux!

WARNING THIS IS A VENT

Well it's been sucking for 7 weeks, variance is a mofo & downswings are b1tches and ya all can suck my ba!!s

POKER SUX

It's getting to a point where I may join the "rigged" brigade, their may be some truth init!

If someone else over sets me, coolers me, bad beats me - I may just jump off a cliff.

So pleae Sky poker gods, fcuk off and leave me alone and let me win sometimes - please activate my booom switch.

Someone has obviously turned it off and frankly I may contact customer care and complain to see if they can find the culprit and let me stick forks in his ba11s.

Thanks

The End.

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Classic
    I love it !!
  • edited July 2013

LOL.....name change to Ranted?
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Sometimes poker just sux!:
    WARNING THIS IS A VENT Well it's been sucking for 7 weeks, variance is a mofo & downswings are b1tches and ya all can suck my ba!!s POKER SUX It's getting to a point where I may join the "rigged" brigade, their may be some truth init! If someone else over sets me, coolers me, bad beats me - I may just jump off a cliff. So pleae Sky poker gods, fcuk off and leave me alone and let me win sometimes - please activate my booom switch. Someone has obviously turned it off and frankly I may contact customer care and complain to see if they can find the culprit and let me stick forks in his ba11s. Thanks The End.
    Posted by rancid
    I normally have to pay extra for that!
  • edited July 2013
    WARNING THIS IS A VENT Well it's been sucking for 7 weeks, variance is a mofo & downswings are b1tches and ya all can suck my ba!!s POKER SUX It's getting to a point where I may join the "rigged" brigade, their may be some truth init! If someone else over sets me, coolers me, bad beats me - I may just jump off a cliff. So pleae Sky poker gods, fcuk off and leave me alone and let me win sometimes - please activate my booom switch. Someone has obviously turned it off and frankly I may contact customer care and complain to see if they can find the culprit and let me stick forks in his ba11s. Thanks The End.
    Posted by rancid
    this must win top of the posts,still laughing xxxx
  • edited July 2013
    Anyone who wins back to back Weds night ME's doesn't get any sympathy from me :p

Your boomswitch has clearly overheated with the weather we're having, stick it in the freezer for an hour.

• edited July 2013
    Posted by rancid
    lol

let me know if this works for you

although imho a 10 week downswing is nothing. once you're through the year mark then maybe you have something to moan about.
  • edited July 2013
    You didn't withdraw money did you ranny?