You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thurs Night Live Show with Fowler and Tikay 7pm ch861 ***official show thread****

2»

Comments

• edited July 2013
    In reply to the bath comments......my other half does not feel the heat!!! at all!!!! she insists that the weather were having at the moment is not hot....And refuses to have any of the windows open because we'll get jonny spinners in the house( mr citrone would know what one of those is). so you can imagine how much sleep i get at the moment!! Think i may have to kip on the front lawn 2nite!!! #Hot & Bothered!!
  • edited July 2013
    I can't belive I was this close (                ) to one of my poker heros and bottled saying hello :( I was the guy getting a coffee next to you. Have a good one.
  • edited July 2013
    My girl friend will never forgive me now. She loves you Tikay!
  • edited July 2013
    Tikay, Costa or Starbucks?
  • edited July 2013
    I sleep with a fan. A big one that used to be in a shop. It's quiet enough...

...this is a thrilling conversation, even by my standards.
  • edited July 2013
    Evening Anna and Tikay.

Watched Tikay's clip of the Rio.  He mentioned why do they have a florist in The Rio and who would buy flowers.  Well my hubby Asmodeus bought me flowers last year from that very florist because I was railling him in the WSOP for a few days, so yes people do buy flowers when they are there. 

Enjoyed watching the clip.  Reminded me of last year and even the press room where we met Tikay.

Love the show.

• UPUP
    edited July 2013
    Hi Anna and ya very cool buddy Mr TK

You know it's too hot when you change your holiday from The Bahamas to The North pole.

Squeeky888

PS I know it's too hot when you forget my real name. I havn't forgotton your name AJF :)

• edited July 2013
    The problem with giving a warning over the PA system that they want to search your bags is that all the guilty fellas would just do a runner!
  • edited July 2013
    Hi Anna & TK

When will I be able to play Sky Poker on my iPad?  Irony being you will probably read this on an iPad!

Redd