You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

80% Poker Points Boost TONIGHT - 5pm-8pm

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
Maybe tonight will be my return to the cash tables then.

Comments

• edited July 2013
    It's another scorcher out there today so we're going to kick the weekend off with a special 80% Poker Points Boost on all cash tables tonight between 5-8pm.

Get your office seat switched to one of these....

Get one of these from the mobile catering company that will come by your house....

...and you're obviously okay to wear these while playing:
    Oh, and don't forget there's a £1000 Freeroll on at 6.30pm too. Not a bad way to kick off the weekend!
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to 80% Poker Points Boost TONIGHT - 5pm-8pm:
    It's another scorcher out there today so we're going to kick the weekend off with a special 80% Poker Points Boost on all cash tables tonight between 5-8pm. Get your office seat switched to one of these.... Get one of these from the mobile catering company that will come by your house.... ...and you're obviously okay to wear these while playing: Oh, and don't forget there's a £500 Freeroll on at 6.30pm too. Not a bad way to kick off the weekend!
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Thought these had finished?
    There is a £1000 sky bet one though.
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: 80% Poker Points Boost TONIGHT - 5pm-8pm:
    In Response to 80% Poker Points Boost TONIGHT - 5pm-8pm : Thought these had finished? There is a £1000 sky bet one though.
    Posted by belsibub
    They literally just upped it to £1,000. I'll go amend the opening post... Too much value, I can't keep up :)
  • edited July 2013
    Cant see anytrhing in the lobby about the Freeroll?
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: 80% Poker Points Boost TONIGHT - 5pm-8pm:
    Cant see anytrhing in the lobby about the Freeroll?
    Posted by Brrrrrrr

It's there and you can register for it.