You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

24 or 48hr cash game?

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
Could this be possible? Maybe if the squad captains picked a few of their squad members each and a load of people took over a cash table for a set amount of time and then we had a leaderboard for biggest winners and losers? It can all be done in the threads and on mastercash tables only set on just 1 level like nl50 or something and everyone is limited to a set amount of time at the table. I dunno just an idea

Anyone interested if it can be arranged?

Comments

• edited July 2013
    why 

ppl could multi account anyway
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: 24 or 48hr cash game?:
    why  ppl could multi account anyway
    Posted by LnarinOO
    Why? Because it would be a laugh and allow players of usual different levels to play against eachother.

No idea what your point about multi accounting is and how relevant it is to the subject but I am sure SKY have something in place to stop that kind of stuff.
  • edited July 2013
    yeaa sounds like a really good laugh.... but if someone was bored enough to do it and there was a really good reason/prize whats to stop more than one person playin on a certain account over a period of time in a shift pattern, this has been known to be done in rake races.... 

im in if its live tho...
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to 24 or 48hr cash game?:
    Anyone interested if it can be arranged?
    Posted by Batkin88
    I reckon it'd be pretty tough to pull off tbh, and would better suit a Live setting. (for example, at an SPT @ DTD over a weekend while the MTTs are running)

Having said that, I'd love it either way tbh. Count me in.