You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

$2k day one timeeeeeeeeeeee

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Been up since 2am and have been playing most of the day, currently +$1.2k gogogogogo

Comments

• edited December 2009
    blloming heck, if id been playing since 2.00am i wudnt be able to see the cards....well done tho and keep it up
  • edited December 2009
    Is you isilidur? Or Is you not?
  • edited December 2009
    looks like this isn't going to happen imo :(

waste of thread space, my bad
  • edited December 2009

Nah - he's not - Isildur1 is busto.

He ran his roll up to over $4,000,000, then lost the lot. Yesterday, borrowed $60,000, ran that up to $5,000,000, & then lost all of that. Inside 24 hours.

A shame - how you possibly admire anyone who does that?

He took a chunk off Durr on the way, & so he's hurting now, too.

End result, the "old-school" (relatively) of Ivey, Brian Hastings & Co ended up with the kids money.

It was never in doubt, sadly.
  • edited December 2009
    Isildur is not busto

He has won alot more than 2m on euro sites
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: $2k day one timeeeeeeeeeeee:
    Nah - he's not - Isildur1 is busto. He ran his roll up to over $4,000,000, then lost the lot. Yesterday, borrowed $60,000, ran that up to $5,000,000, & then lost all of that. Inside 24 hours. A shame - how you possibly admire anyone who does that? He took a chunk off Durr on the way, & so he's hurting now, too. End result, the "old-school" (relatively) of Ivey, Brian Hastings & Co ended up with the kids money. It was never in doubt, sadly.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Lol I was refering to the 14 hour shift at the tables.

Isildurs six table antics against two top PLO players are in another world, but he really needed someone to tell him that he could leave with a profit against them instead of playing til someone busts!

He cant be staked playing like that, can he?

EDIT - its like the story of the two bulls standing on top of a hill looking down over a herd of cows....
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: $2k day one timeeeeeeeeeeee : Lol I was refering to the 14 hour shift at the tables. Isildurs six table antics against two top PLO players are in another world, but he really needed someone to tell him that he could leave with a profit against them instead of playing til someone busts! He cant be staked playing like that, can he? EDIT - its like the story of the two bulls standing on top of a hill looking down over a herd of cows....
    Posted by Rattious
    He sure did. Imagine dropping $4 mill in one session!

Meanwhile, Brian Hastings thinks it's Christmas - he may in fact be right - he made a net gain of $4,200,000 in 24 hours, with Boy Wonder dropping about $3 mill of that to him.

Hastings could barely believe it was happening! Such well-endowed gift-horses don't come along every day.

(Click to enlarge....)

• edited December 2009

Meanwhile, I've hijacked LadyFingrs Thread, so good luck with increasing - or at least hanging onto - that $1,200. Or was it £1,200?
  • edited December 2009
    Meanwhile, I've hijacked LadyFingrs Thread, so good luck with increasing - or at least hanging onto - that $1,200. Or was it £1,200?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Think hes prob gone to bed with a massive smile on his face lol.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: $2k day one timeeeeeeeeeeee : Think hes prob gone to bed with a massive smile on his face lol.
    Posted by big_mick12
    Having cracked the conundrum on countdown... ;-)

Seriously tho thats some stink playing heads up!

• edited December 2009
    i bet isildur isn't a happy bunny
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: $2k day one timeeeeeeeeeeee : Think hes prob gone to bed with a massive smile on his face lol.
    Posted by big_mick12

Ended up $1.4k

Won a rly big pot when I got it in /w 2 live overs & a double gutter on a rainbow flop, for like 370BB.

Was kind of se xy

anyway, lets go friday weeeee.

PS, sorryto dissapoint
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: $2k day one timeeeeeeeeeeee : Ended up $1.4k Won a rly big pot when I got it in /w 2 live overs & a double gutter on a rainbow flop, for like 370BB. Was kind of se xy anyway, lets go friday weeeee. PS, sorryto dissapoint
    Posted by LadyFingrs
    Well done.

If I read that hand correctly, the best that your opponent could have held was 2nd pair.
    I'm not quite sure how you can get 370BB deep on a hand like that (either of you!) but "n1".
  • edited December 2009
    I raise btn 3x /w Js9s, he 3b's to 9x, I flat.

Flop 8s7c5d ($18)

He bets $14
    I raise to $42
    He ships For $133 more (effective)
    I call

He has AsTc (lolinorite?)

Turn 6x

easy game
  • edited December 2009
    I raise btn 3x /w Js9s, he 3b's to 9x, I flat. Flop 8s7c5d ($18) He bets $14 I raise to $42 He ships For $133 more (effective) I call He has AsTc (lolinorite?) Turn 6x easy game
    Posted by LadyFingrs
    He must have had a tremendous "read" on you to know that he was ahead there. :-)
    Do you play HU here?
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: $2k day one timeeeeeeeeeeee : He must have had a tremendous "read" on you to know that he was ahead there. :-) Do you play HU here?
    Posted by MereNovice
    SWEET Jesus Vince are you still awake?!!

Get thee to sleep Man.

PS.. VWD Ladyfingers!!! My Bankroll is green with envy!

x

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: $2k day one timeeeeeeeeeeee : He must have had a tremendous "read" on you to know that he was ahead there. :-) Do you play HU here?
    Posted by MereNovice
    Yeah i've played a bit of 100NL here, not my main site though.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: $2k day one timeeeeeeeeeeee : Ended up $1.4k Won a rly big pot when I got it in /w 2 live overs & a double gutter on a rainbow flop, for like 370BB. Was kind of se xy anyway, lets go friday weeeee. PS, sorryto dissapoint
    Posted by LadyFingrs

Youve failed.  Youve let me down, youve let the community down, but most of all youve let yourself down. lol,

n1 btw