You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CHIPS V BOUNTIES, That explains it!!!

Just seen on missing persons thread that my fellow Father Kalooki owned up  to taking 45 chips from Team Tikay and that Rich fellow congratualted him on being their best casher.

Now I know how they won, they counted their chips against our bounties, clever very clever.

But definitely not cricket 

Comments

• edited December 2009
    The more I think about this the more I am sure there has been a conspiracy.

Picture this, there is a very important match between Man U and Everton and incredibly Everton win 22-18. It is a classic, it will be remembered for years. Three outfield players from each side score 6, 5 and 4 goals respectively. David Moyes is really proud of Louis, Tim and Yakubu, his three players with the glut of goals. 

Suddenly Phil Neville tells Moyes he scored 15 goals in the game. What does David do?

Well of course if there is nothing underhand he tells Phil to get on his bike.

But if the records are falsified he might congratulate Kalooki, I mean Phil, on his top score of 45 chips, i mean 15 goals.

Very interesting

• edited December 2009

Dear Father - please find the attached - I have given you a whole bale to clasp to.

All i've heard is excuses, luck box this, bad beat that, - what next hey oooh i've got the nuts and about to go all in - oh no a great keyboard eating albatross has just crashed through my skylight and is attacking my odceqigyfveohcvesdcgw aaaaaah
  • edited December 2009
    OK all , flogging a dead horse here.

Much more fun flogging donkeys in the guise of Jaeger and Mere but I understand Fallen has already got that in hand.

I suppose I won't be satisfied until there is an official list of both sides with their earnings.

I'll give up gracefully
  • edited December 2009
    Forgive me Father, for I have committed a heinous sin.

I have just laughed mockingly at your sermon about Team Orford counting our chips instead of our bounties towards our total.

Does this count as blasphemy?

Please advise...
  • edited December 2009
    If you ask me, getting flogged is over-rated.

eeee awwwww
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Rich,

No not blasphemy, even I know when I am clutching at straws but you can't blame me for trying .

Mere, Jaegerbomb seemed to enjoy his time with Fallen, perhaps she was using a heavier crop with you.