You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DTD SPT what to wear

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
How cold/warm is it inside the DTD ?

What do you suggest wearing ?

Comments

• edited July 2013
    HitSquad Polo Mate!!! obvs!!

It normally nice kool pleasant mate, should think be same even in this weather!

When I been there, it aint Air-conditioned freeezzing like some places, nor never too hot either!!

• edited July 2013
    mankini is normal for a first visit
  • edited July 2013
    Yeah it'll be quite cool inside although things do start to warm up and get a bit sweaty when you got like 200+ men and women all crammed into one room for 12+ hours.

I'd definitely recommend just wearing like a tshirt/polo shirt. Maybe bring along a jacket if you wanna go outside for a smoke, but even then I doubt you'll wanna wear it/carry it round with you.

If you're driving to DTD you can just leave a jacket in your car cos the carpark is literally on the doorstep
  • edited July 2013
    Pokerstars hoody
    Dr beat head phones
    Shades
    Lool like a pro! 
  • edited July 2013
    It's fancy dress!
  • edited July 2013
    black inflatable g1mp suit.

Refer to Google "images" if unsure
  • edited July 2013
    feeling the love :)
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: DTD SPT what to wear:
    mankini is normal for a first visit
    Posted by cenachav
    lol xxx
  • edited July 2013
    feeling the love :)
    Posted by rancid
    hitsquad t shirt and flip flops thats all.i even sleep in it
  • edited July 2013

t-shirt, slacks & boat-shoes
  • edited July 2013
    A Poker face and wellies.
  • edited July 2013
    Is this a serious post Rancid ;) 

If so, a dress cos you sound like a girl :)
  • edited July 2013
    socks and sandals
  • edited July 2013
    intimidation ftw
  • edited July 2013
    socks and sandals
    Posted by SHANXTA
    sounds cool, always mift at people who wear sandals to keep their feet cool - then they wear socks !

Think I actually come up with the reason, it's maybe because old people have dry skin and it rubs and causes problems with their skin. I have not had this confirmed but I can not think of any other reason apart from a slight case of madness.

Also why can't men buy low cut tops like women can, surely they are cooler. Then I kinda worked that one out too, it's because men can go topless but women can't, hence the fashion indutries answer - low cut tops - suits women as it keeps them cool but also keeps us men happy too ) Plus you have to factor in the situaion with vests, most are unisex and men do wear them to keep cool. But even in the workplace I would love a low cut top to keep cool but due to todays society it's not allowed for me to wear a low cut top.

So I may wear shorts, sandals with socks, a low cut top with a pokerstars logo on it and THS logo, a gorila mask with heaphones, sunglases and I may bring an ipad. Live poker here I come yo!

IDK this thread is totally serious, because we have to ensure we are comfortable around the poker table and I am not one for carrying around extra luggage on my person or in my car.

but anyway.....if you struggle to see me at the SPT - I'll be the one banging my head on the table out of sheer boredom!!
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: DTD SPT what to wear : sounds cool, always mift at people who wear sandals to keep their feet cool - then they wear socks ! Think I actually come up with the reason, it's maybe because old people have dry skin and it rubs and causes problems with their skin. I have not had this confirmed but I can not think of any other reason apart from a slight case of madness. Also why can't men buy low cut tops like women can, surely they are cooler. Then I kinda worked that one out too, it's because men can go topless but women can't, hence the fashion indutries answer - low cut tops - suits women as it keeps them cool but also keeps us men happy too ) Plus you have to factor in the situaion with vests, most are unisex and men do wear them to keep cool. But even in the workplace I would love a low cut top to keep cool but due to todays society it's not allowed for me to wear a low cut top. So I may wear shorts, sandals with socks, a low cut top with a pokerstars logo on it and THS logo, a gorila mask with heaphones, sunglases and I may bring an ipad. Live poker here I come yo! IDK this thread is totally serious, because we have to ensure we are comfortable around the poker table and I am not one for carrying around extra luggage on my person or in my car. but anyway.....if you struggle to see me at the SPT - I'll be the one banging my head on the table out of sheer boredom!!
    Posted by rancid
    Are you sure?

• edited July 2013
    Carpet slippers FTW
  • edited July 2013
    Pokerstars hoody Dr beat head phones Shades Lool like a pillock...
    Posted by macapaca

FTP! :)
  • edited July 2013
    Carpet slippers FTW
    Posted by cenachav
    Who'd do something like that?
  • edited July 2013
  • edited July 2013
    It's my 32nd birthday weekend this weekend so think ill wear a mankini wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Yeah right lol