You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tues Night Live Show with Fowler, RyRy and Thewy 7pm CH861 ****official show thread*****

2»

Comments

• edited July 2013
    hey
               very sorry bad timing on my part with the post, was hoping you would read it before reading it out live. lol.
             chris
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Tues Night Live Show with Fowler, RyRy and Thewy 7pm CH861 ****official show thread*****:
    In Response to Re: Tues Night Live Show with Fowler, RyRy and Thewy 7pm CH861 ****official show thread***** : nice 1 jonjo... Biggi aint happy unless hes takes the mick for at least 8 hours of the day lol ohhh can i just point out that if thier was an spt bolton i can accomadate a few ov my comrads... TPT ... IV GOT COFFEE... TEA... SUGER.. AND MILK... 
    Posted by biggib8030

Are you doubling up my sarcasm or was it not clear?
    Confused!
  • edited July 2013
    I think the basic venues for the spt tour should be England,Scotland, Ireland and Wales.

Without this the whole show becomes unbalanced!

United we stand, divided we fall, I feel the people from wales have missed out this year(be it Cardiff or Swansea)

C'mon Sky get back on track!

You are letting some of your customers down!

• edited July 2013
    Lets have another Scottish leg,,,, gl to Mr Spew at the weekend ,he will need it.

ctbn is back... No 2 win this weekend..
  • edited July 2013

hi fowler and ryry
    I won't be on the Master cash tables tonight but will still enjoy the show the dream spt  I would want is a one in durham although I would probably prefer it to be in a few year when I am into the £1000's

i enjoy the MC tables but with me having a small BR i should avoid them. why is their not a nl4 MC table or a nl5p action table that is MC because with the action table their is always lots of action.

as for my BR what would you say my BR should be to just spend 1 hour on a MS 10p table

• edited July 2013
    Show some mini hands if the opportunity arises... Sarah Champion is going to crush.

I know: I'm a tattle tale. hehe
  • edited July 2013
    Woo!, just doubled in the ME so it's looking odds on to be my first time to ever make it past 9pm in the Tuesday ME lol
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Tues Night Live Show with Fowler, RyRy and Thewy 7pm CH861 ****official show thread*****:
    Woo!, just doubled in the ME so it's looking odds on to be my first time to ever make it past 9pm in the Tuesday ME lol
    Posted by Lambert180
    Reg at 8.59.....job done :)

Gl though m8
  • edited July 2013

A quick question for Julian and Ryan I thought of from their cash play. For them personally as good professional players do they think they would beable to grind out more of a profit (in terms of big blinds) playing a straight forward low stakes game, or playing a more deeply thought higher stakes game?

• edited July 2013
    hi good show
    I will be at SPT at weekend 
     I left this morning, to get there on friday, stop over in Blackpool, for 3 nights , at present sitting outside the moterhome with my laptop playing the main and mini.
    see you all on friday night.
    or on final table

ctbn
  • edited July 2013
    Here's a hand from tonight's ME for you to show in the next hour.

Hand History #673888094 (21:12 23/07/2013)

• edited July 2013

Evening All

Given the current trend for potential Sponsorship, I would nominate the new lad to be called "In Colour"

Enjoying the show as always

Regards

Pen Fifteen
  • edited July 2013
    Show some mini hands if the opportunity arises... Sarah Champion is going to crush. I know: I'm a tattle tale. hehe
    Posted by BorinLoner

Ahem.

For 'crush' read 'bust out on Aces' 

Fun splashin the cash with you again though Sir, see you again soon!

Sx

• edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Tues Night Live Show with Fowler, RyRy and Thewy 7pm CH861 ****official show thread***** : Ahem. For 'crush' read 'bust out on Aces'  Fun splashin the cash with you again though Sir, see you again soon! Sx
    Posted by Sarah_C
    Any time, my good lady. My money will be made freely available to you at any time. lol
  • edited July 2013
    Hi guys brilliant show!!!

My ME went terribly due to terrible play by myself oh well! Although I did sat in to the big BH for just £2 already have 2 heads so it is all good! Also doing ok in the mini!

Quick question, my MTT game in lower levels seems to be off at the moment, my issue is with limpers I currently raise limpers especially when out of posistion but struggle playing the streets with them if they call a c-bet. For lower levels would it be beneficial to just call limpers? 

I think the SPT should be moved to Japan good luck with that! ;)

By the time I had finished writing this I have been knocked out the big BH but I got it in good and made some profit shame it wasn't more though, just the mini now!

Kalie
  • edited July 2013

hi anna... none

10:14 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 463 527 227 49  
    left 41 27      

• edited July 2013
    Hi guys, just bust 21st in the ME.

This was the hand that crippled me, what do you think about the call?

Obviously he only has like 6xBB and I already have 1 in from the BB. I know I'm crushed if I lose but I've seen him shove trash in recent orbits so he is shoving wide in unopened spots. Obv I don't really wanna see any Ax but do you think this shallow in a structure like this, we just have to go for it, or can we nit up and hold on to get our chips in first? Winning this pot puts me chip leader btw.

Hand History #673923290 (22:26 23/07/2013)

• edited July 2013

Hi guys, looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.

Dream location for me next season would be even more at DTD as it's right on my doorstep and it's great to have the SPT so close.

Having spent time on a few tables with Julian now, I'd advise anyone in the same situation not to be nervous, the guys a gentleman, very pleasant company and a great player to watch and learn from.

• edited July 2013
    I have a poker question for RyRy and Julian:

Why am I so terrible!?!

There's a cuddle in it for anyone who can answer that.

Good show. Get back to the tables Anna. Sarah's pwning you for game time.
  • edited July 2013
    I'm interested to hear Julian say it used to be all about books and that's how he learned the game.

I'm sure as a pro, he still constantly works on his game so where does he go for that 'learning' now?

And yeah, a pint of any strong larger would be great thanks Julian :)
  • edited July 2013
    You didn't give Ryan or Julian a chance to answer. Their poor little faces when they realised you were robbing them of their opportunity for a cuddle...

That was cruel Anna. Cruel.

See you at the tables on the morrow.
  • edited July 2013
    aussie09 13776.28 1 £40k SPT Nott/ham
    tomhot 11430 2 £40k SPT Nott/ham
    GELDY 6793.72 3 £40k SPT Nott/ham