You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TONIGHT'S SHOW - 10TH DECEMBER

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Tonight Lisa Marie Long and Mark Banin will be in the studio to cover the 8pm Bounty Hunter.   

They will be joined by darts referee Russ Bray.

If you have any questions for Lisa Marie, Mark or Russ please post them below and we will get as many read out as we can during the show.

Tune in at 8pm tonight for all the latest on Sky Poker!

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Russ is a legend! Can he shout out "Teeeeam Orford... game shot in the 5th leg!" (which is my vision of the future 3-2 score to us TO'ers) :-)

Have a good show folks
  • edited December 2009
    can Mark ask lisa what its like to still be around after an hour of a tourny?? :):):)

good luck with the show and i hope to be around long enough myself

oh a shout-out would be nicwe Thank You
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT'S SHOW - 10TH DECEMBER:
    can Mark ask lisa what its like to still be around after an hour of a tourny?? :):):) good luck with the show and i hope to be around long enough myself oh a shout-out would be nicwe Thank You
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Oh I see... NO amnesty AT ALL when you have a WIN?!!

AND you want a shout out!!...

Liberties, Jaeger, liberties.

x

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT'S SHOW - 10TH DECEMBER : Oh I see... NO amnesty AT ALL when you have a WIN?!! AND you want a shout out!!... Liberties, Jaeger, liberties. x
    Posted by LML
    Missssssss, pleeeease.
    I've not made any smart-ar se comments.
    Can I have a shout-out too?
  • edited December 2009
    Ive never had a shout-out :( go on lisa you know you want to.

A question for Russ,

When does he think Phill Taylor will stop dominating the sport, keep on hearing big things about Wade and Anderson, and in the tv tournys they look great for a game or 2 but cant keep the consistency (sp) up.  Is there anyone out there likely to dethrone him any time soon?

Gareth
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT'S SHOW - 10TH DECEMBER : Oh I see... NO amnesty AT ALL when you have a WIN?!! AND you want a shout out!!... Liberties, Jaeger, liberties. x
    Posted by LML
    Well my fairest princess, i did not see any amnesty form you during your 2 weeks of success??

And i have been of good behaviour lately, ish, by my standards

Ok, if shout-out then my amnesty with you will be until tuesday, i promise

I'll even send the warmest of warm hugs if that helps???

oh ps your the best presenter, not just on skypoker, but on all channels :):):):):)

Mwah xxxxxx
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by LML
    Hi Lovely Lady Lisa

I normally go out and play live on a Thursday but I'll be at home tonight and playing the BH!
    If it's not too much trouble, could you bring yourself to give me a shout out too?
    (How's that for creeping! lol)
    Good Luck tonight and I still like you even if you did call me a "little dog"!!

Chris

PS Have you noticed how its all Team Orford so far...where are your team mates??? :)
  • edited December 2009
    Hi, Lisa,

Good luck with the show tonight and please can you tell Mark Banin that I played 87 off suit in late position and lost!!! 
    All the best

Ross
  • edited December 2009
    Team Orford here again, nothing interesting to say, but do I ever?

Good luck with the show.

• edited December 2009

TEAM TIKAYER HERE!.....Just a note to say that the TKO events are not all about the winning.......its the taking part that counts and having fun along the way!

That is until our team eventually win and then its back to 'all about winning!!!'

Hope you have a good show tonight Lisa and whoever you are and i sugest you do not give any shout outs to the opposition as your boss might take offence.....
  • edited December 2009
    Booooooooooooooooom - vice captain of Team Orford here.

Lisa can u ask Mark where he sees the mighty Spurs finishing this season?

I'm also playing this tonight so hoping the nice run continues.

Good luck with the show.

Phil
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Lisa-Marie and Mark

If Team Ostrich do happen to luckbox the russian jobbie jobbie, we move to the deepstack, we have all the bestist deepy players on Sky Poker, and I have seen the dark lord play deepstacks, I feel sorry for you all.
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Mark, could you ask Nell Gwyn "oops" sorry  I mean Lisa     Has TK   told   " LISA,
    'that as a volunteer to be his media 'PA" and side kick,  she has to do his forfeit's' ?,   for the TKO challenge !!     come on the ORFORD's !!
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Mark, Can you just make sure that Lisa (Tikay's Chief Heckler, or as I like to call her WMD: Weapon of Mass Distraction) does not put off the studio guest this week.
  • edited December 2009
    Lisa-Marie you just said Russ was "former" voice of darts ... Is Russ no longer doing it then? Russ IS THE VOICE of darts refereeing :(    But best of luck in whatever you do next if you have indeed moved on.
  • edited December 2009
    Hi guys,
    Looking good there i have to say Lisa! I have just been playing a cash table where it was crazy with every1 raising and re-raising with absolute junk. With every1 playing almost every hand with the raising it was hardly worth even playing with aces with so many opponents. Have you any advice for those sort of tables or is it best to try and avoid a table with so many people whom have no regard for money!
    ps it was only a 5p10p table
  • edited December 2009

Really really happy with how i played in the Bounty Hunter tonight (And i didn't need any miracle luckbox flops to get where i ended in the tournament lol!)

40th out of 590 and nearly £70 in cash and bounties is something i'm rather happy with.

However if you want another fine example of why i am the leader of the Luckbox massive then read the following thread lol!

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=show_static&page=poker_community_forums&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a57795ac2-1793-4377-b4cf-e124b0f555f4Forum%3a41cb957e-8148-4b65-931a-3cfa2f634e7aDiscussion%3aec3fb2ff-9fe4-45cd-ad6b-b727f19804e0

• edited December 2009
    Thanks so much for all your emails, posts etc, You did me proud!!

Ross ,Diggerman!!! I Missed your posts so didn't give you a shout out :( SORRY!!

I will make sure this is rectified next week!! Please remind me and I will be sure to make amends!!

xx
  • edited December 2009
    I think there needs to be a new segment of the show entitled "Lisa-Marie's shout-outs".  10pm until 11pm should be long enough.

• edited December 2009

Another Great show last night and Russ Bray is a legend and congrats to him on topping the Sports Star Challenge leaderboard.

Here's my Bounty Hunter show guest wishlist:

*Sid Waddell
    *David "Bumble" Lloyd
    *Phil Taylor
    *John Mcririck's missus
    *Richard Keys
    *Elmo from Sesame Street
    * The Count from Sesame Street

All honourary Orfordites i should mention (Orfordites - the team with class and 2 TKO Champions!!!)

Danke Schon!!!

• edited December 2009
    Missed this show in the end, had to go out :( thansk if you gave me a shout out Lisa.

Did my question get asked to russ? did he answer it? when will a repeat of the show be shown?

Thanks

Gareth
  • edited December 2009
    Hey 35! You did indeed get a shout out and Russ answered your question.

Not sure when it's next on.. Maybe later this afternoon?

x
  • edited December 2009
    It's next repeated at 4pm today (it's already been repeated twice!).
    After that, it's on at midnight.
    Also, 4pm tomorrow.
    Also, 9pm on Tuesday.
    Also, 1am on Thursday.
    Also, midday on Thursday.
    Also, 4pm on Thursday.

• edited December 2009
    It's next repeated at 4pm today (it's already been repeated twice!). After that, it's on at midnight. Also, 4pm tomorrow. Also, 9pm on Tuesday. Also, 1am on Thursday. Also, midday on Thursday. Also, 4pm on Thursday.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Do you have such in-depth knowledge of when "my" Shows are repeated?
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT'S SHOW - 10TH DECEMBER : Do you have such in-depth knowledge of when "my" Shows are repeated?
    Posted by Tikay10
    You do shows?
    Sorry, must have missed that.
    I'm busy watching a recording of LML on last night's show at the moment otherwise I'd look it up for you.
  • edited December 2009

Pfft.

I knew her when she had nothing. Now look at her - Heckler-In-Chief for the all-conquering Team tikay.

And you - a mere Orford.
  • edited December 2009
    Pfft. I knew her when she had nothing. Now look at her - Heckler-In-Chief for the all-conquering Team tikay. And you - a mere Orford.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I'd heard that short-term memory was one of the first things to fail when you get a bit older.
    Ask your diary secretary to look up what happened last Tuesday.

• edited December 2009
    Ive never had a shout-out :( go on lisa you know you want to. A question for Russ, When does he think Phill Taylor will stop dominating the sport, keep on hearing big things about Wade and Anderson, and in the tv tournys they look great for a game or 2 but cant keep the consistency (sp) up.  Is there anyone out there likely to dethrone him any time soon? Gareth
    Posted by 35suited
    Phil taylor will stop dominating the sport when he retires, he is unique and no one is anywhere near him before or currently, yes he had off days but not very often and to beat him the other players have to be playing at there best and him at his poorest. As for wade, anderson, barney and the rest, they will have to get used to fighting for the 2nd spot.