You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thanks Sky Poker!

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
Just a quick post to thank Sky technical for their help on Tuesday evening. I was on 4 MTT tables and was having huge problems with connection issues. After trying to help me (and it was only me having problems, everyone else seemed to be OK) they then said they would refund my buy ins to those tourneys, which they did immediately.

Take it from me I have played on other sites where, if the problem is 'your end', that's it - no help offered and certainly no refunded buy in!

It was very frustrating sitting there having flopped top set and being unable to bet - which happened whilst I was talking to Tech support, but made easier to take by their attitude and efforts.

So, once again, thanks Sky Technical Support.

Comments

• edited July 2013
    In Response to Thanks Sky Poker!:
    Just a quick post to thank Sky technical for their help on Tuesday evening. I was on 4 MTT tables and was having huge problems with connection issues. After trying to help me (and it was only me having problems, everyone else seemed to be OK) they then said they would refund my buy ins to those tourneys, which they did immediately.   Take it from me I have played on other sites where, if the problem is 'your end', that's it - no help offered and certainly no refunded buy in! It was very frustrating sitting there having flopped top set and being unable to bet - which happened whilst I was talking to Tech support, but made easier to take by their attitude and efforts. So, once again, thanks Sky Technical Support.
    Posted by Enut
    i had something like this happen where i could not play the tourneys ( just stuck sat out ) but the cash table was fine. i too spoke to sky while it was happning but all i got was its my problem not theres + no refund.
    maybe they have changed now.
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Thanks Sky Poker!:
    In Response to Thanks Sky Poker! : i had something like this happen where i could not play the tourneys ( just stuck sat out ) but the cash table was fine. i too spoke to sky while it was happning but all i got was its my problem not theres + no refund. maybe they have changed now.
    Posted by BURNShurtz
    oh this was before they had the download version.