You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

why do so many aces always come out?

2»

Comments

• edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: why do so many aces always come out?:
    these threads are getting crazier and crazier with made up stats. 100 flops in just 2 sit and go's 97/100 flops an ace these are on par with the thread in punters corner where someone claimed they were outdrawn on the river 4 hands in a row and the odds must have been over a BILLION to ONE. cmon people
    Posted by TINTIN
    Now you mention it.......I'm leaving :)
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: why do so many aces always come out?:
    In Response to Re: why do so many aces always come out? : ive only played in that freeroll twice, won £1.78 1st time and £2.00 second time, but the winner only got about £11.00 i think, wasnt worth playing.
    Posted by wayneypayn
    Its a freeroll......of course it's worth playing......Its FREE Money.......You don't seriously expect Daniel Nagranu to turn up and give you a little competition do you? :)
  • edited July 2013
    Hav'nt got a clue what you're all on about, what's this flop thing, never seen it.
    Is there something wrong with my game ?. 4 ACES how the hell do you get them when you only
    get 2 cards....

tomo signing off to play solitaire.
  • edited July 2013
    Not read any of this stuff apart from the OP which made me chuckle... this bit in particular

"counted/saw 100 flops and there was an ace on 97 of them
    fed up of it."

Really sir, really?!!! :)