You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

new player to poker.

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
 have just joined and rec'd £11 free token and 500 poker points..where can I play please ?
1ladydog

Comments

• edited July 2013
    In Response to new player to poker.:
     have just joined and rec'd £11 free token and 500 poker points..where can I play please ? 1ladydog
    Posted by 1ladydog15
    Welcome. Either use the tabs to find cash, sit n go or tournaments to play on your browser or download the client from the homepage.

Out of interest, would you like to play in a female only tournament?...
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: new player to poker.:
    In Response to new player to poker. : Welcome. Either use the tabs to find cash, sit n go or tournaments to play on your browser or download the client from the homepage. Out of interest, would you like to play in a female only tournament?...
    Posted by bbMike
    lol

I,m not sure how long the £10 lasts for but personally i would use some of your points first and get involved in some freerolls if your new to poker then after that enter a few low stake games with your £10 bonus

I,d also spend a bit of time onthe forum, reading other ppls experiences and trying to get some tips

GL
  • edited July 2013
    Be careful using the token, if memory serves me right you can only use it once ie if you buy into a £2.30 tournament, your whole £11 token will be gone!

Someone from Sky should be able to confirm if this is the case.

This being the case, I'd suggest using it to play an £11.00 Bounty Hunter, enjoy yourself and hopefully collect a head prize or two on the way.
  • edited July 2013
    There is a timed £500 freeroll tonight at 6:30pm no points to enter &  at 7pm a £100 Social Freeroll password on twitter.
    Enjoy and get used to the software. 
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: new player to poker.:
    Be careful using the token, if memory serves me right you can only use it once ie if you buy into a £2.30 tournament, your whole £11 token will be gone! Someone from Sky should be able to confirm if this is the case. This being the case, I'd suggest using it to play an £11.00 Bounty Hunter, enjoy yourself and hopefully collect a head prize or two on the way.
    Posted by Slykllist
    From t's & c's....

• You can use your £10 on scheduled tournaments and Sit n Go's only.

• Your free bonus will be credited as 2 x £2.20 tokens and 2 x £3.30 tokens.

• You may combine these tokens to enter a tournament of higher value. For example, you could enter a tournament with a £5.50 buy in by combining the £2.20 and £3.30 tokens.

• Tournament tokens are non-withdrawable