You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Playing on iPad with iSwifter

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi
Downloaded iSwifter last night to give it a try on my iPad.
Loaded up one DYM table through the browser.
Was ok for the first couple of levels then got slower & slower and the graphics became very pixelated.

Anyone else use iSwifter on the iPad?

Comments

• edited July 2013
    In Response to Playing on iPad with iSwifter:
    Hi Downloaded iSwifter last night to give it a try on my iPad. Loaded up one DYM table through the browser. Was ok for the first couple of levels then got slower & slower and the graphics became very pixelated. Anyone else use iSwifter on the iPad?
    Posted by VespaPX
    I used to use it - but had the same problems you mention.  I now use Puffin browser.  Tried the free Puffin app first and then switched to the paid for version (69p I think) when the trial days were up.  Advantage of Puffin I found was it was slightly clearer and also I could use on the iphone when pulling into train station lol.  Could still only manage 1 game at a time though unless you want to keep switching every nano second between tabs.
  • edited July 2013
    Can't imagine how anyone would play on an Ipad. They're far too small and touch-screen can't work, can it? For poker a mouse & keyboard is essentialist.

Have you tried any other flash supporting browsers?