You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Skys favourite customer?!

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat

Playing a player tonight and decided to S scope him. Must be sky's best customer! Its a little scary!! if anybody is on a downswing or not getting a good run of cards at the moment take a look at this and say to yourself "it could be worse"!!!

Ps before anyone asks I'm not going to reveal his alias!

Comments

• edited July 2013
    how much? cant see out, not that i like to glorify in someone elses misforturne im just a nosey g i t. worst ive seen is 25k in the red. think id give up if it got that bad.
  • edited July 2013
    This one's pretty epic:

But as long as they're enjoying themselves and can afford to lose the money, leave them to it I say :)
  • edited July 2013
    It was 22.8k in 5.5k games! I would have given it up long, long before it got anywhere close to those type of figures!

Awkward situation though-no one likes to see anyone losing that kind of money but at the same time I'm here to make money and you know he's going to be easy money (a 5 quid dym isn't going to make a dent anyway either way).

Just hope the guy doesn't have kids or a family!
  • edited July 2013
    These numbers are relatively small, if cash stats were available there'd be lots of people showing - 6 figures even at low/middle stakes. 

Hard to feel sorry for people who have that kind of money to lose in the first place, I'm sure most of them can 'afford' it.