You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what a waste

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
Is this the place to moan about how i have just blown a fuse and wasted my best effort in a bounty hunter? Played quite well tonight got away with one big hand which i had no right to win but playing well after that to just go and throw it all away in two crazy hands the second of which i really should not have played. fuming at myself as i finished 36th and could and should have been looking at top ten. AAAARRRRGGGH

Comments

• edited July 2013
    In Response to what a waste:
    Is this the place to moan about how i have just blown a fuse and wasted my best effort in a bounty hunter? Played quite well tonight got away with one big hand which i had no right to win but playing well after that to just go and throw it all away in two crazy hands the second of which i really should not have played. fuming at myself as i finished 36th and could and should have been looking at top ten. AAAARRRRGGGH
    Posted by pompeynic
    We've all done it at some point. Mine was in an SPT sat when I had a place all sewn up. Got involved with a hand I should have instafolded. I sat there in shock for 5 minutes thinking WTF have  I just done.

It's called learning your lesson the hard way.
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to what a waste:
    Posted by pompeynic
    as long as you learn from it then its no problem, the fury gos away and there allways tommorow. but in truth everyone blows up from time to time, even the best players.