You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Welcome Bonus Help

Hi Sky Rep, and all other Sky Poker players,

I am new to the site and already met some friendly people at the tables - thanks MSdude, Iambluff and Ipe for being so friendly!

However, I have a major issue that is costing me money - I don't think that my welcome bonus is being paid.

I have tried to start a "live chat" but it doesn't work and the support guys on email say they cant deal with it until tomorrow, but it is Sunday.

I deposited an initial £200 on the site, I thought I typed in the promo code "POKER", but now because I am not getting paid my bonus, I am having doubts that I did. I 100% did when I registered, and perhaps I thought this was it - afterall why have two promo codes of "POKER" for 2 separate promotions?

I emailed a Skypoker rep a wek or so ago with initial concerns, who wrote back with this:

Hi Jacquelyn 

Thanks for your e-mail

After you make your first deposit, you will be entitled to earn a bonus of up to 200% of that amount in your first 30 days with Sky Poker. You will need to earn poker points to release your deposit bonus, which will be released in £10 increments for every 250 poker points earned. Each £10 increment of your deposit bonus earned will be credited within 72 hours and the bonus will need to be played through once before it can be withdrawn. 

Could a SKY poker rep please take a look at my account? - I have accumulated 1367 points, which equates to nearly £60 that I am missing out on.

GL to all at the tables and hopefully once I am getting my bonus I can enjoy the tables once again!

Comments