You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

forum messaging problems

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
my pc runs on windows 8, I have a problem reading my messages, also people have problems sending messages to me. anyone else have these issues? or better still know of a solution.
any help welcome, cheers.

Comments

• edited July 2013
    I can view PMs in my regular browser (Firefox) but can never reply to them, for some reason it just won't let me. I have to login to Sky via Internet Explorer if I ever wanna reply to a PM.

That's the only workaround I know of but dunno if it's a browser issue for you or not.
  • edited July 2013

Glad its not just me - as you try and send a PM and nothing pops up except community page and search the site box. No message box whatsoever, except the public messaging box for all to see.

Others same?????

Chris Jones
    POKEY2011
    Bristol

• edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: forum messaging problems:
    I can view PMs in my regular browser (Firefox) but can never reply to them, for some reason it just won't let me. I have to login to Sky via Internet Explorer if I ever wanna reply to a PM. That's the only workaround I know of but dunno if it's a browser issue for you or not.
    Posted by Lambert180
    same here internet explorer,works for me,
  • edited July 2013
    i also get a message from flash player,to up date
  • edited July 2013
    I must have a problem as i haven't received a messsge from Paige in ages ! :-(
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: forum messaging problems:
    I can view PMs in my regular browser (Firefox) but can never reply to them, for some reason it just won't let me. I have to login to Sky via Internet Explorer if I ever wanna reply to a PM. That's the only workaround I know of but dunno if it's a browser issue for you or not.
    Posted by Lambert180
    There was definitely a problem with PMs via Firefox, but it was fixed ages ago! (sometime between 6->12 months ago). I'm currently on v22.0 and PMs are still working fine.
    What version are you on?