You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ive had enough

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
of all the `Ive had enough threads`.  They are getting a bit tiresome now.  Cant there be a seperate section for them, or at least ship them all to area 51.

Comments

• edited December 2009

I love reading these sorta threads I was hoping urs was gonna be one as well. They make me laugh especially when people are genuinely fed up and confused and ran out of ideas as what to do! haha. Havent seen one from Hartshorn lately which is a shame! Maybe hes winning!!! :( lol Just joking.

Dn't see any harm in em though.

DOHH

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Ive had enough:
    I love reading these sorta threads I was hoping urs was gonna be one as well. They make me laugh especially when people are genuinely fed up and confused and ran out of ideas as what to do! haha. Havent seen one from Hartshorn lately which is a shame! Maybe hes winning!!! :( lol Just joking. Dn't see any harm in em though. DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol, ur a bad man dohh, getting pleasure from other ppls misfortune.

It just seems to be the same old thing thats all.
  • edited December 2009

I know what ya mean bud, the same old moaning, shall i take a break, is it fixed etc etc etc, followed by the same advice, cool off, drop down a level, try different games...

But when Harts writes saying he doesnt no what to do n stuff like that I can just imagine a broken fella sat staring blankly at a computer screen, wondering where its all going wrong! haha. N I think it was sim75 who did a funny one saying hes tried everything, tried every game available, mtt, stt, dym, all stakes at cash and had lost quote "literally hundreds of pounds". (hes actually a gd player played a BH with him the nxt morn n saw him 3-outed on the FT haha) lololol Im laughing just thinkin about it again, not in a bad way though coz ive been there myself years ago.

Im comfortable with my game now tho, I know what Ive got to do, where to play, and how to beat the game and minimize swings. Find a game n stick to it, thats not sumthing I read much when people give advice, maybe it helps.

But on the subject of posting bad beats and asking what to do when ur on a bad run, I agree I read it over n over again on here.

Just guna read thru what ive wrote 1 more time befoe I click submit, have another laugh before I set off to the club haha.

DOHH

• edited December 2009

URE A BAD BOY DOHHHHHHH A BAD BOY.CHUCKLES.dav

• edited December 2009
    I think we may have found the little flupper that pushed humpty dumpty off the wall dave!!
  • edited December 2009
    HEHEHE DOH , YOU READ IT THROUGH BEFORE YOU CLICKED , NOW THAT IS FUNNY !!!!  YOUR M8 HARTS DID GOOD THE OTHER NIGHT . HE CAME SECOND IN THE POSTERS FREE ROLL . HE IS A FUNNY GUY IN THE CHAT TOO .
  • edited December 2009

PEOPLE JUST LIKE 2 VENT THERE FRUSTRATION SOMETIMES....AND JUST WANT A SYMPATHETIC EAR NOT KNOW IT ALLS TELLING THEM HOW THEY SHOULD PLAY AND WHAT THEY DID WRONG.

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Ive had enough:
    of all the `Ive had enough threads`.  They are getting a bit tiresome now.  Cant there be a seperate section for them, or at least ship them all to area 51.
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Totally agree.

• edited December 2009
    "I can just imagine a broken fella sat staring blankly at a computer screen, wondering where its all going wrong! haha"

"saw him 3-outed on the FT haha) lololol Im laughing just thinkin about it again, not in a bad way though coz ive been there myself years ago."

how exactly doe's one laugh at others misfortune and ridicule them, but "not in a bad way though"?

I never could get the hang of that

Perhaps you could give us all some step by step guidelines?
  • edited December 2009

Suppose it depends on who it is, its hard to explain really. Mi mates go broke all the time, although I dnt want em to, al have a laugh about it with em n try and help so it dunt happen again.

But if ur gonna start cryin n quit everytime u lose, ur not gonna last long. Its a fun game at the end of the day.

I started a thread about a week ago about me going on tilt the night before, following 3/4 bad beats, started playing like a donk above my level etc etc. - £400 down at the end

Gotta laugh it off ant ya.

If you can read Hartsorns posts imparticular and not laugh a little bit, then ur taking the game far too seriously. Lighten up, theyre funny.

If mi mate gets bladdered and ends up knockin one into a rough bird, n feels cr ap  about it the next day, Im gunna laugh, then offer advice to avoid that boozer the next time we go out, similar thing, laughing with him and at him at the same time.

He/they (bak on poker now) took my genuine 'lols' in good spirit!

CHIN UP GUYS! haha

DOHH

• edited December 2009
    Ive had enough

hope this helps lol
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Ive had enough:
    PEOPLE JUST LIKE 2 VENT THERE FRUSTRATION SOMETIMES....AND JUST WANT A SYMPATHETIC EAR NOT KNOW IT ALLS TELLING THEM HOW THEY SHOULD PLAY AND WHAT THEY DID WRONG.
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Here here Fallen x