You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£5 Free Bet Every Week from Sky Bet

2»

Comments

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: £5 Free Bet Every Week from Sky Bet:
    Sky, is it just one free bet maximum? Or is it say 3x accumulators that meet the requirements you get 3x £5 free bets? I looked at the T&C and can't see anything.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Yes, it is just one free bet.
  • edited August 2013
    Are asian handicap markets included in this promotion?  I.e. Man Utd AH-1 with Chelsea AH-1.
  • edited August 2013
    Do you just need to place a £5 bet for this to be valid?

I tried seeing somewhere to "opt in" but couldnt see anythin anywhere
  • edited August 2013
    Do you just need to place a £5 bet for this to be valid? I tried seeing somewhere to "opt in" but couldnt see anythin anywhere
    Posted by LARSON7
    You'll need to opt-in or "Join" the Free Bet Club first. Go to https://www.skybet.com/free-bets log-in, then "Join Now" then you're good to go!
  • edited August 2013
    wonder if I have done this right anyone want to confirm for me I opted in through the join now and then a put 4 teams on to win qpr/celtic/reading/leeds it said 4 fold accumulator 9.88/1 and I bet £5 have I done this right ?

also i`m not a betting man apart from poker so expect this bet to lose lol.
  • edited August 2013

I ended up havin to call them up, i signed in and placed my bet.

When i called up to double check they said i hadn't opted in!

They opted me in over the phone and had to place my bet again/ cancel first bet.

Give them a call bud to double check it, 0800 0724777

• edited August 2013
    I ended up havin to call them up, i signed in and placed my bet. When i called up to double check they said i hadn't opted in! They opted me in over the phone and had to place my bet again/ cancel first bet. Give them a call bud to double check it, 0800 0724777
    Posted by LARSON7
    cheers m8 not too fussed anywayz only £5.

I went through the whole opt in thing so should be fine was goin to say fancy forum cash game l8rz played around 7hrs of cash today could really do with some fun pokerz and banter?
  • edited August 2013
    lol just off 2 the football soon,

Maybe later bud if i'm on
  • edited August 2013
    As i posted on twitter earlier this week, very dissapointing promotion. Billed as more generous and exciting than previous promotion, misleading claim. Wont be availing myself of this 'reward', bookies benefit. With no reward, shall be taking most of my betting to either pp or vc as odda generally better and more markets, esp pp. No value now. Eamonn
  • edited August 2013
    boom my bet won £55

this might sound cheeky but do I still get the £5 back lol
  • edited August 2013
    Few winners today. Good start for the punters.

I make no apologies for bragging too! (don't worry skybet, you'll get it all back inevitably ;))

Yes Liam, winners still get a £5 freebie, should be with you on Monday I think.

Remember the freebet you only get to keep the profit on the bet, not the £5 'free stake'.

wp! Did it in style too, Celtic left it late (I had em too) but Leeds must've been well into injury time!

Best way to win :D
  • edited August 2013
    Few winners today. Good start for the punters. I make no apologies for bragging too! (don't worry skybet, you'll get it all back inevitably ;)) Yes Liam, winners still get a £5 freebie, should be with you on Monday I think. Remember the freebet you only get to keep the profit on the bet, not the £5 'free stake'. wp! Did it in style too, Celtic left it late (I had em too) but Leeds must've been well into injury time! Best way to win :D
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    thanks m8 yeah was bit of sweat those games and yeah i`m not really a betting person on anything other poker so wasn`t sure  how it worked but cheers  for clearing that up for me.
  • edited August 2013
    Won 75 today on this :). And get another free bet. Nice one sky.
  • edited August 2013
    Won 75 today on this :). And get another free bet. Nice one sky.
    Posted by gazza127
    easy game this gambling  don`t ya think lol
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: £5 Free Bet Every Week from Sky Bet : easy game this gambling  don`t ya think lol
    Posted by liamboi11
    Yes it is! Thanks to wigan, forest, qpr and reading at a very tasty 15/1. Not bad. :)

Nice one in yours too.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: £5 Free Bet Every Week from Sky Bet : Think you are possibly overstating the value difference between Sky Bet and other bookies. They are very competitive and this adds more value for customers. For example, we picked three teams for this opening weekend which are a fraction of odds-on (like the examples people have given above) compared the odds and here's what came out... The teams were QPR, Nottingham Forest and Reading all at home. At Sky Bet, these were currently 5/6, 4/5 and 10/11 respectively which pays 6.29 (so just bigger than 5/1). We looked at around 20 bookies and it was second best value out of these, only beat by one other. FWIW, the highest paid 6.38 and the lowest paid 5.72 with the odds as they are now. Thanks Sky Poker
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    Anyone notice our bet came in? (brag, we know!)

Nice odds though!

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: £5 Free Bet Every Week from Sky Bet : Anyone notice our bet came in? (brag, we know!) Nice odds though!
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    Had this bet on with Wigan in the mix. 15/1 - Welcome!
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: £5 Free Bet Every Week from Sky Bet : Had this bet on with Wigan in the mix. 15/1 - Welcome!
    Posted by gazza127
    Nice one sir!