You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

STITCHED UP

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Any one else feel utterly stitched up by sky poker. OK,I may not be a great player BUT I go hours with no pockets; then get QQ, flop Q rag and someone with 7 2 flops a 2 and rivers a 2 !
I slow play AA and everyone folds. I bet AA and everyone trips. I have the nut flush guess what! 
 On the rare occasion that I hit a flop it is beaten, usually on the river with the only card in in the whole pack that can beat me. I am now on tilt as soon as I start a sky game. 
I am just about to start my last sky game. Used to love it but what have I done? I think I have been programmed to lose by sky ( not by me) and I do not know why. I think they have a reloader policy. I do not mind reloading and I think they set the computer to see me off. Other sites, I do OK. But they are less fun. 
Phrank.

Comments

• edited December 2009

Im trying to reply without any sarcasm, but i'm struggling.

Its just the game that stitches u up, not sky, or hills, or stars or anyone else.

U sign up to the possibility of being stitched up as soon as u sit down at a table.

What games do u play btw? ;)

DOHH