You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The £5 free bet thread

edited September 2013 in Betting Chat
Wondering if any of you degens would care to join me in a progress thread.

State each £5 and free bet accy and see who does best

My opening £5 is a double.

Charlton and Watford.

Win would see £41.25 return.

Current thread balance -£5.00

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Can't promise i'll post often so we'll see, opening bet is....

England to beat Australia @ 4/5 (Test begins 1st August)
    Swansea to beat Malmoc @ 4/9 (Played 1st August)
    Figure Of Speech @ 11/8 (2:45 Goodwood August 1st)

Returns: £32 (ish!)

Good luck.

• edited August 2013
    £5.00
    1. Nottingham Forest v Huddersfield Nottingham Forest @ 4/5
    2. Reading v Ipswich Reading @ 10/11
    3. Bristol City v Bradford City Bristol City @ 5/6
    4. Fleetwood v Dagenham Fleetwood @ 4/6
    return £52
  • edited August 2013
    £5 acca for the freebie. 

Forest
    Reading
    Celtic
    QPR 

6.2/1 

--------

Added Wolves/Bolton to the above for a 50/1 longshot, couple of quid & 55 pence.
  • edited August 2013
    Wigan
    York
    Brentford
    Wolves
    Wycombe
  • edited August 2013
    ok here goes for week 1

NEWPORT COUNTY to win  EVS
    4:05 Newmarket   SOVEREIGN DEBT  S.P  (currently 4/9)
    5:50 Doncasterr    LULU THE ZULU  7/4

gl all if placing bets today
  • ommomm
    edited August 2013
    1. Birmingham v Watford
      Watford @ 11/10
    2. Nottingham Forest v Huddersfield
      Nottingham Forest @ 3/4
    3. Q.P.R. v Sheffield Wednesday
      Q.P.R. @ 8/11
    4. Reading v Ipswich
      Reading @ 4/5
  • edited August 2013

Nothigam Forest

Inverness

Aberdeen

Odds of just over 5-1

Did you need to put in a token for this promo, or does your fiver bet automatically qualify you?

• edited August 2013
    Larson, need to opt in on a certain screen. Your bet will still count towards it, just make sure you opt in soon. Cant remember where the page is. Maybe somebody else can help.
  • ommomm
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: The £5 free bet thread:
    Birmingham v Watford Watford @ 11/10 Nottingham Forest v Huddersfield Nottingham Forest @ 3/4 Q.P.R. v Sheffield Wednesday Q.P.R. @ 8/11 Reading v Ipswich Reading @ 4/5
    Posted by omm
    Boom, that will do nicely, nearly £60 back for my fiver!!!!
  • edited August 2013
    Birmingham v Watford Watford @ 11/10 Nottingham Forest v Huddersfield Nottingham Forest @ 3/4 Q.P.R. v Sheffield Wednesday Q.P.R. @ 8/11 Reading v Ipswich Reading @ 4/5
    Posted by omm
    Well done omm.

I had 3 of your 4. My 4th was supposed to be a lot more comfortable than your 4th, hence the lower returns, but Celtic made me sweat.

Got there in the end though :/

£32 profit, fiver back and the free fiver bet to come to punish the bookies.

Took me 6 weeks to get a bet up last footy season, so it's a relief to start well for once! :D

Well done also Larsson! Your team made hard work of that and nearly cost me.

Unlucky to acegooner, chosing to bet on mickey mouse friendlies probably isn't the way forward for this.

That's a tip within a tip. Follow me next week cocker ;)

CHIRP CHIRP !!!
  • edited August 2013
    Boom
    03/08/2013 Returns £30.23

A whopping £25.23 profit lol, plus free bet to come.

Glad to see a lot of wins on the first day.

lol Dohhhhh was thinkin about you! I didn't see Celtic scoring again despite the 20 million chances we had. Just glad stokesie got his second and how did Commons not score?

• edited August 2013
    Well done to the winners.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: The £5 free bet thread : Well done omm. I had 3 of your 4. My 4th was supposed to be a lot more comfortable than your 4th, hence the lower returns, but Celtic made me sweat. Got there in the end though :/ £32 profit, fiver back and the free fiver bet to come to punish the bookies. Took me 6 weeks to get a bet up last footy season, so it's a relief to start well for once! :D Well done also Larsson! Your team made hard work of that and nearly cost me. Unlucky to acegooner, chosing to bet on mickey mouse friendlies probably isn't the way forward for this. That's a tip within a tip. Follow me next week cocker ;) CHIRP CHIRP !!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Mehh gloat away, having been part of a small army that have been on the end of duff tips enjoy it while it lasts!

• edited August 2013
    As I'm enthusiastic about th start of the season, I've had £5 on Blackburn to beat Derby today @ 16/5

Think this price is way too big.

For the purpose of this thread, I'll consider it my £5 'freebie' even thought it hasn't been credited yet. Doesn't make any difference. I'll just use the £5 free bet 'off thread' on some mug sport like golf or something ;)

Cmon the Rovers!
  • edited August 2013

Sigh, nothing game really, Blackburn the better team and are probably disappointed with a point despite the late equaliser.

GL all with your free bet, make em regret it !!!!!!!!!

Balance after week 1.

5/1 acca = +£32

Freebie = levelz.

Total = +£32
  • edited August 2013
    Can I not donk off my free fiver at the 4nl tables?
  • edited August 2013

You’re not eligible for the Free Bet Club

To ensure that we can continue to reward loyal customers, certain accounts may be deemed ineligible for the Sky Bet Free Bet Club promotion. There are a number of different reasons for ineligibility including: Self-Exclusion, betting behaviour and fraudulent behaviour.

Absolute joke  !       I bet a few winners last month and after 2 years loyalty(LOSING MOST WINNINGS ON POKER) i get this. Thanks SKYBET 

• edited August 2013
    Have opted in still no free bet
  • edited August 2013
    Have opted in still no free bet
    Posted by millwise11

Free bets are credited anytime before 7pm on Tuesday
  • ommomm
    edited August 2013
    So started well with my first bet returning £58.35 and will be getting the free £5 bet credited later today. In the meantime I've done this bet for £5. ( will qualify for next weeks free bet)

1. York v Burnley
      Burnley @ 5/6
    2. Shrewsbury v Bolton
      Bolton @ 10/11
    3. Carlisle v Blackburn
      Blackburn @ evens
    4. Bristol Rovers v Watford
      Watford @ 8/11
      Good luck all. 
  • edited August 2013
    my free bet 4 2nite
    Selection Details
    Class/SportEvent Type EventMarketDateSelectionNotes
    FootballEnglish League CupBrentford v Dagenham & RedbridgeFull Time Result 06/08/2013 19:45Brentford @ 1/2
    FootballEnglish League CupBristol Rovers v WatfordFull Time Result 06/08/2013 19:45Watford @ 8/11
    FootballEnglish League CupCharlton v OxfordFull Time Result 06/08/2013 19:45Charlton @ 2/3
    FootballEnglish League CupMillwall v AFC WimbledonFull Time Result 06/08/2013 19:45Millwall @ 1/2
    FootballEnglish League CupNottingham Forest v HartlepoolFull Time Result 06/08/2013 19:45Nottingham Forest @ 4/11
    FootballEnglish League CupBirmingham v PlymouthFull Time Result 06/08/2013 19:45Birmingham @ 8/15
    FootballEnglish League CupMiddlesbrough v Accrington StanleyFull Time Result 06/08/2013 19:45Middlesbrough @ 4/11
    Back to Account History Search
  • edited August 2013

No free bet as of yet, anyone else having a problem
  • edited August 2013
     No free bet as of yet, anyone else having a problem
    Posted by 68Trebor
    got mine in the afternoon m8
  • ommomm
    edited August 2013
    So started well with my first bet returning £58.35 and will be getting the free £5 bet credited later today. In the meantime I've done this bet for £5. ( will qualify for next weeks free bet) York v Burnley Burnley @ 5/6 Shrewsbury v Bolton Bolton @ 10/11 Carlisle v Blackburn Blackburn @ evens Bristol Rovers v Watford Watford @ 8/11 Good luck all. 
    Posted by omm
    Nice sweat for tmrw, need Blackburn to do the decent thing. Will use the free bet this wend or possibly on the golf. 
  • edited August 2013
    06 Aug '13 at 17:43Sports BettingTreble(s)£24.29
    Free bet 3 teams Doncaster, Charleton, and hudersfield all obliged by winning:D
  • ommomm
    edited August 2013
    Free bet this week as per father v's tip

Kempton 7pm - Fraygrance £2.50 e/w @ 20/1 

• edited August 2013
    pga stenson 25/1 £2.50 e/w
  • ommomm
    edited August 2013
    So started well with my first bet returning £58.35 and will be getting the free £5 bet credited later today. In the meantime I've done this bet for £5. ( will qualify for next weeks free bet) York v Burnley Burnley @ 5/6 Shrewsbury v Bolton Bolton @ 10/11 Carlisle v Blackburn Blackburn @ evens Bristol Rovers v Watford Watford @ 8/11 Good luck all. 
    Posted by omm
    Blackburn blow out and even missed a penalty!!!! Plus fraygrance was no no so no return on the free bet, still have next weeks bet to come. 
  • edited August 2013
    Going for the treble!
    ScunthorpeMatch Result15/8 + £ EW £0.00
      WatfordMatch Result4/6 + £ EW £0.00
     Remove this selection Leyton OrientMatch Result4/5 + £ EW £0.00
       SinglesN/A3x3x + £ EW N/A
       Double(s)N/A3x + £ EW £0.00
       TrixieN/A4x + £ EW £0.00
       PatentN/A7x + £ EW £0.00
       Treble(s)7.63/1 + £ EW £43
    Watford

Leyton Orient
  • edited August 2013

£5 acca /> 5/1...

QPR
    Watford
    Brighton

= 6.72/1

-------------------

Added Barnsley, and Accy Stanley draw no bet for a 5 fold.

I thought I'd put accy win or draw, how will the win no bet work if it is a a draw? just turn in to a 4fold?

67/1 anyway