You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO.. TIKAYERS.. The 4th Leg is upon us!!! (So to speak)

I have to admit, that is rather good.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Fear NOT Tikayers... We've see the films. All of them..Even the substandard, slightly awful, but infinitely watchable second one..

WE KNOW WHICH SIDE WINS!! With Great Power comes great Responsibilty..

We WON the first.

We RULED the second.

WE..er..well they got lucky on the third.

All that is left for me to say to all TIKAYERS is:

MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    Lisa - you have excelled yourself this time.  Very, very impressive.  I suspect you are wasted at Sky Poker.

Jan x
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO.. TIKAYERS.. 4th Leg!!!:
    I suspect you are wasted
    +1, if she thinks Team Tikay can win!
  • edited December 2009
    Also, not wishing to be a Sci-fi geek, doesn't Vader defeat Obi-Wan in Episode 4?
    That could be an eerie premonition, Lisa.
  • edited December 2009
    well done lisa ignore loki he is just jealous
  • edited December 2009
    Also, not wishing to be a Sci-fi geek, doesn't Vader defeat Obi-Wan in Episode 4? That could be an eerie premonition, Lisa.
    Posted by Loki-Rogy
    Yes he did, but did he not come back in the force stronger? now thats a premonition, Lisa-Marie, love it.
  • edited December 2009
    well done lisa ignore loki he is just jealous
    Posted by karlluke
    I know Karlluke, I know..

Amazing what the prospect of complete and utter DEFEAT will do to a man ;)
  • edited December 2009
    Sorry to be a pedant, but...

When you refer to the "substandard, slightly awful, but infinitely watchable second one," do you mean The Empire Strikes Back or Attack of the Clones?

It gets VERY confusing, because some people (like me!) order the films in the sequence they were made, rather than by episode number.

I hope you WERE referring to Attack of the Clones, because I would find it very difficult to continue working with someone who thinks The Empire Strikes Back is anything less than one of the best sequels ever made!

And, if we're going to start slagging off Star Wars movies, can we please focus on The Phantom Menace - which deserves to be buried in a vault somewhere, never to be screened again?

Thank you for your time.

• edited December 2009
    Sorry to be a pedant, but... When you refer to the "s ubstandard, slightly awful, but infinitely watchable second one," do you mean The Empire Strikes Back or Attack of the Clones? It gets VERY confusing, because some people (like me!) order the films in the sequence they were made, rather than by episode number. I hope you WERE referring to Attack of the Clones, because I would find it very difficult to continue working with someone who thinks The Empire Strikes Back is anything less than one of the best sequels ever made! And, if we're going to start slagging off Star Wars movies, can we please focus on The Phantom Menace - which deserves to be buried in a vault somewhere, never to be screened again? Thank you for your time.
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Attack of the Clones James. Do Keep up Dear ;)

• edited December 2009
    I would find it very difficult to continue working with someone who thinks The Empire Strikes Back is anything less than one of the best sequels ever made!
    Reminds me of Dante and Randall in "Clerks"...
    Where do you stand on "Clerks 2" James?
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO.. TIKAYERS.. 4th Leg!!! : Reminds me of Dante and Randall in "Clerks"... Where do you stand on "Clerks 2" James?
    Posted by Loki-Rogy
    Not as good as the original (obviously), but I really enjoyed it!  I particularly liked the Lord of the Rings vs Star Wars 'debate' :-)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO.. TIKAYERS.. 4th Leg!!! : Yes he did, but did he not come back in the force stronger? now thats a premonition, Lisa-Marie, love it.
    Posted by acebarry10
    Surely if Richard is Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader, then Tikay is Emperor Palpatine?

Please note the physical resemblance...

And I think you'll find that at the end of Episode VI (Return of the Jedi), Anakin achieves redemption by defeating the TRUE force of evil!

• edited December 2009
    ORFORDITES!!

Would you please stop using my amazing, inventive and insomniac thread for your own little chats?!!

This notice is for TEAM TIKAY only!!!

Can I type more exclamation marks?!!!!!!

xx

• edited December 2009
    You were still up at 5.58am! I thought you were just up early!
    Fair play, I'll scuttle off back to the Winner's Enclosure.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to TKO.. TIKAYERS.. The 4th Leg is upon us!!! (So to speak):
    Fear NOT Tikayers... We've see the films. All of them..Even the substandard, slightly awful, but infinitely watchable second one.. WE KNOW WHICH SIDE WINS!! With Great Power comes great Responsibilty.. We WON the first . We RULED the second . WE..er..well they got lucky on the third . All that is left for me to say to all TIKAYERS is: MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!!!!!
    Posted by LML
         Hahaha!! Love it Lisa!! I`m in stitches here!!! xx
  • edited December 2009
  • edited December 2009
    Sorry to be a pedant, but... When you refer to the "s ubstandard, slightly awful, but infinitely watchable second one," do you mean The Empire Strikes Back or Attack of the Clones? It gets VERY confusing, because some people (like me!) order the films in the sequence they were made, rather than by episode number. I hope you WERE referring to Attack of the Clones, because I would find it very difficult to continue working with someone who thinks The Empire Strikes Back is anything less than one of the best sequels ever made! And, if we're going to start slagging off Star Wars movies, can we please focus on The Phantom Menace - which deserves to be buried in a vault somewhere, never to be screened again? Thank you for your time.
    Posted by J-Hartigan
            Hahahahahaha!! AWWW j... IT GETS BETTER!`  Love it hunni xx
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO.. TIKAYERS.. 4th Leg!!! : Surely if Richard is Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader, then Tikay is Emperor Palpatine? Please note the physical resemblance... And I think you'll find that at the end of Episode VI (Return of the Jedi), Anakin achieves redemption by defeating the TRUE force of evil!
    Posted by J-Hartigan
               Awwwwww J..... I`m in fits here hunni!!!  :)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO.. TIKAYERS.. The 4th Leg is upon us!!! (So to speak):
    ORFORDITES!! Would you please stop using my amazing, inventive and insomniac thread for your own little chats?!!
    Posted by LML
    Your powers are no match for the dark-side of the Orfce
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO.. TIKAYERS.. The 4th Leg is upon us!!! (So to speak) : Your powers are no match for the dark-side of the Orfce
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Elliott!! BEHAVE!

I don't need powers. I have instant picture posting privileges. Yes.. that's right.. you can run.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO.. TIKAYERS.. The 4th Leg is upon us!!! (So to speak) : Elliott!! BEHAVE! I don't need powers. I have instant picture posting privilages. Yes.. that's right.. you can run.
    Posted by LML
    FML!

How come you have instant picture posting privileges (please note spelling) and I have to wait 17 hours for a mod to sign off on my uploads...?
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO.. TIKAYERS.. The 4th Leg is upon us!!! (So to speak) : FML! How come you have instant picture posting privileges (please note spelling) and I have to wait 17 hours for a mod to sign off on my uploads...?
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Because YOU'RE an Orfordite.

And Sky Rich likes me best ;)
  • edited December 2009

Lisa, you are truly my Hero, we could not have won TKO without you.

Promise me ONE thing, please - you will ALWAYS be in my TKO Team, & will never desert me for another Team.

Agreed?
  • edited December 2009

So once Rich beats you shes not allowed to join another team if this runs in the new year?

• edited December 2009
    So once Rich beats you shes not allowed to join another team if this runs in the new year?
    Posted by 35suited
    1) Orford will NEVER beat us.

2) I'm convinced Lisa would NEVER desert my Team, & wiill pledge herself (& everything therein) to me forever.
  • edited December 2009
    oh well looks like the lovely lisa wont be playing TKO ever again after Dec 22nd

thanks for ruining christmas GRINCH!!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO.. TIKAYERS.. The 4th Leg is upon us!!! (So to speak) : 1) Orford will NEVER beat us. 2) I'm convinced Lisa would NEVER desert my Team, & wiill pledge herself (& everything therein) to me forever.
    Posted by Tikay10
    In reply..........

(1) Who won last Tuesday?

Also, technically which team has had the winner of the last 2 TKO tournies?
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO.. TIKAYERS.. The 4th Leg is upon us!!! (So to speak) : In reply.......... (1) Who won last Tuesday? Also, technically which team has had the winner of the last 2 TKO tournies?
    Posted by phil12uk
    YOU won last Tuesday, & OnlyOneLuckbox won the previous week. You are both very talented individuals.

However, Team tikay is what it says on the tin - a TEAM.

I have given my Team the weekend off. We is ready, innit. 
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO.. TIKAYERS.. The 4th Leg is upon us!!! (So to speak) : 1) Orford will NEVER beat us. 2) I'm convinced Lisa would NEVER desert my Team, & wiill pledge herself (& everything therein) to me forever.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Dear Boss,

It hurts my feelings that you would ever EVER  have cause to question my loyalty to my beloved TEAM TIKAY. I can assure you that as long as there is breath in my body, I will stand resolute as a proud member of my team. Your faithful servant,  Always and Forever.

I hereby pledge my unwavering allegience.

Never will I
    desert my team!! As if! I balk at the very suggestion!

I am  TIKAYER to my very core and that is something that has no price. It cannot be bought or sold, nor muddied or tarnished.

ORFORD is going down and we will be there to witness it and REJOICE!!!

TIKAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

x

• edited December 2009

Never doubted it Lisa.

We shall defeat that dreadful Ost-Rich, & then run away & get married, & have lots of babies & cats & things like that.

Everybody hear that? - Lisa & I on the same Team FOREVER.