You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky poker? joke or what?

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
this is not real that happens there...for my safe try to find another soft where play realy poker not this(fake censored)what happens there... i dont suggest this site for my poker friends...keep going where you are :D

Comments

• edited August 2013
    someone is drunk
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to sky poker? joke or what?:
    this is not real that happens there...for my safe try to find another soft where play realy poker not this(fake censored)what happens there... i dont suggest this site for my poker friends...keep going where you are :D
    Posted by raivim
    Wake up in the morning. Read this post. Jump into the hole that you have dug. Go back to stars or whatever you perceive to be a better site and continue to lose at poker.
  • edited August 2013
    I think this post breaks forum rules.  I say think because I can't quite put the sentences together.  It is a bit late, it's probably my fault.  Gonna close it.  If the OP could PM me and explain the point they are making so I can decide better if this should be open or closed that would be peachy.