You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky poker, quick money in your account

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
Explicitly written in the Help section of the site. Come on bro, do some research before just asking for someone to just give you the answer on a plate.

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Did you know you can have a money from your sky poker account into your bank account within 15 mins??

EDIT
    well if you didn't know, there is a way. Use paypal but make sure it is liked to your bank account as well as your bank card.
    The longest iv ever had it take was 40mins, the quickest, well it was in my back account in about 10mins. much better than waiting 3 working days.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky poker, quick money in your account:
    Explicitly written in the Help section of the site. Come on bro, do some research before just asking for someone to just give you the answer on a plate.
    Posted by Smitalos
    i know the answer, i always use PP anyway. just thought maybe some people didnt know and still wait 3 working days for it to go in.
  • edited August 2013
    Posted by Smitalos
    i cant find anything on the help section.
  • edited August 2013
    Just unreal really is!!
  • edited August 2013
    Just unreal really is!!
    Posted by adzo09wyat
    Just gibberish really is!!

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky poker, quick money in your account : i cant find anything on the help section.
    Posted by BURNShurtz
    /> Sky Help & Support
    /> Withdrawing
    /> Withdrawing Funds

"It's easy to send funds back to your registered payment method. Just follow the steps below and the money will be back in your account within 2 to 5 working days - or within the day if withdrawing to an e-wallet (PayPal, Moneybookers etc.)

How long do withdrawals take?

Withdrawals to debit or credit cards take 2 to 5 bank working days to process. Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of the banks in this regard and cannot do anything to speed up this process. As an alternative, withdrawals to e-wallets such as PayPal, Neteller, Skrill Moneybookers etc. are usually processed within the day."

EDIT: Waaaaaaaait wait wait...

Are you asking IF you can have money in your account within 15mins...

Or are you asking if people already know that this is possible, to get your Poker Funds in your Bank within quarter of an hour?

If it's the latter, not only is a a pretty misleading OP, but a bit dirty to just leave people hanging, waiting for you to tell us how. :/

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky poker, quick money in your account : /> Sky Help & Support /> Withdrawing /> Withdrawing Funds It's easy to send funds back to your registered payment method. Just follow the steps below and the money will be back in your account within 2 to 5 working days - or within the day if withdrawing to an e-wallet (PayPal, Moneybookers etc.) How long do withdrawals take? Withdrawals to debit or credit cards take 2 to 5 bank working days to process . Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of the banks in this regard and cannot do anything to speed up this process. As an alternative, withdrawals to e-wallets such as PayPal, Neteller, Skrill Moneybookers etc. are usually processed within the day.   Sigh. Took all of 60seconds. I'm not having a go, so much as I just think it's unfair to ask people to do the work for you. It wasn't hard, just put that noggin' to work!
    Posted by Smitalos
    iv been using paypal for over 18 months. just thought they didnt have the info on here for others to know.
    i was trying to be helpful. sorry
  • edited August 2013
    I may have misunderstood OP! Come back BURNS!
  • edited August 2013
    im always here smitalos.
  • edited August 2013
    ty, appreciated! :)
    Could you just quickly answer my Q, man?
    Is there a way to get money into your account in 15mins? Or were you asking how quick payments can be processed?
  • edited August 2013

yes you can get money into your bank account within 15mins if you are using paypal linked to your bankaccount, not just linked to your card.

• edited August 2013
    yes you can get money into your bank account within 15mins if you are using paypal linked to your bankaccount, not just linked to your card.
    Posted by BURNShurtz
    Every day's a school day. ty sir. Totally misunderstood your OP, my apologies. Whack that in the OP too though, it's good stuff! :)
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky poker, quick money in your account : Every day's a school day. ty sir. Totally misunderstood your OP, my apologies. Whack that in the OP too though, it's good stuff! :)
    Posted by Smitalos
    i put it in the op. I only thought about putting it in the forum as i had to do a mega quick take out this morning ( a bit of an emergence ) so it made me wonder if others knew.

• edited August 2013
    Thanks for this BURN, I never had a clue it could be sooo much quicker via the e-wallet method. Have set up to use this system now(if I ever manage to make a profit again...)

Cheers
  • edited August 2013
    Thanks for this BURN, I never had a clue it could be sooo much quicker via the e-wallet method. Have set up to use this system now(if I ever manage to make a profit again...) Cheers
    Posted by SJspanky1
    glad to help, make sure you have it linked to your bank account not just the bank card. It states on paypal that it can take up to two hours, most iv had to wait was 40 mins ( i think that was on my 1st  time with paypal). its nice knowing you can get it out pretty quick much better than the 3 working days..
  • edited August 2013
    E-wallets do charge a fee though.
    If I ever got to the stage where I was in the position to make a withdrawal rather than a deposit, I'd be a little grumpy about having to pay for the privilege.
  • edited August 2013
    E-wallets do charge a fee though. If I ever got to the stage where I was in the position to make a withdrawal rather than a deposit, I'd be a little grumpy about having to pay for the privilege.
    Posted by Jac35
    no charges with paypal.
  • edited August 2013
    You're right
    I was thinking of another well known one.

As you were
  • edited August 2013
    You're right I was thinking of another well known one. As you were
    Posted by Jac35
    lol, no worrys
  • edited August 2013
    well you learn something new everyday.

ive always withdrew back to card as I hate paying fees and its always been 2 days but if their is a way that it can be back in my bank account on the same day and not cost anything in fees then I must look into it more.

thanks for bringing this to my attention. im totally clueless when it comes to the workings of an e-wallet so I may have a few questions for you at a later date.

thanks
  • edited August 2013

just some more info, i bank with Natwest but it should be the same for any bank account.

• edited August 2013
    right time for the questions

ive opened up a paypal account and linked it to bank account only.

how do I go about depositing?  am I right in thinking I need to transfer funds to paypal first and then move them to here so doing 2 transactions really or is there an easier method?

I told you all im clueless on this