You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

how do i request analyise my play

edited August 2013 in The Poker Clinic
i finished 4th in tv mini  b/h on saturday 3rd aug,my best finish so far  as im new to poker. i had some cracking hands even put down kings as there was sombody at it, ie: raising with anything.i think i played some hands superb but also a few mistakes ,i would just like your thoughts on how i played ...many thanks

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Hey Belrope.

There are a few ways.  If you watch the live show then on the Analyse My Play hour they will ask for hands to look at.  There is also a precursor thread in this part of the forum from time to time to look out for.

However you need:

The Hand ID
    Rough Time and Date
    The MTT or Cash table it is from
    Confirmation this MTT or Table had a TV icon.

The last one should be fine as it's a mini.  I think Analysis my play is either on a Tuesday or Thursday so keep an eye out on this forum and for the show (you can check the listings in the TV Channel section of the forum in the 'What's coming up' thread stickied to the top.

Cheers
  • edited August 2013

Hi belrope.

I believe you are the Gentleman who asked this question on my Twitter feed, to which I replied.

Tommyd's answer sums it up.

Hope it is useful.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: how do i request analyise my play:
    Hey Belrope. There are a few ways.  If you watch the live show then on the Analyse My Play hour they will ask for hands to look at.  There is also a precursor thread in this part of the forum from time to time to look out for. However you need: The Hand ID Rough Time and Date The MTT or Cash table it is from Confirmation this MTT or Table had a TV icon. The last one should be fine as it's a mini.  I think Analysis my play is either on a Tuesday or Thursday so keep an eye out on this forum and for the show (you can check the listings in the TV Channel section of the forum in the 'What's coming up' thread stickied to the top. Cheers
    Posted by TommyD
    cheers tommyD you answered my question 
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: how do i request analyise my play:
    Hi belrope. I believe you are the Gentleman who asked this question on my Twitter feed, to which I replied. Tommyd's answer sums it up. Hope it is useful.
    Posted by Tikay10
    thanks tikay