You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dog Fancy Hall Green Monday Lunchtime

edited August 2013 in Betting Chat
I'm standing at one winner, one loser at the moment. There's a bitc@ running tomorrow lunchtime that's now 15 weeks out of season. I noticed last Monday it ran an encorouging race, then she went past the 2 dogs that finished in front of her on the way to the pick up. That tells me she is strengthening up and ready to hit her peak. A bitc@ hits her peak 15/16 weeks after coming into season. Before she 'broke' she was an A2 grader, tomorrow she's in an A5 race. She was clocking nearly 0.5 of a second quicker times back in April, that equates to 6 1/2 lengths in dog terms. 

In tomorrow's race there is absolutely no early pace in traps 1,2 and 3. Trap 6 tends to fly out, but is a wide tracking dog that fades in this grade. The only fly in the ointment is the 4 dog, that can on occasions blast out and move wide. Our bitc@ in trap 5 just needs to do one of her 4.9 sectionals, and that should ensure she misses the 4 dog and set sail for the winning line. 

I'm fairly, but overly confident about this selection. Trap 5 11.34 Hall Green Professor Boswel

Comments