You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

the dreaded question!!!

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat

Just got an email from Mrs JD saying the following:

"have you got much in your poker account?" :(

Comments

• edited August 2013
    In Response to the dreaded question!!!:
    Just got an email from Mrs JD saying the following: "have you got much in your poker account?" :(
    Posted by jdsallstar
    FFS!! I know that feeling & Question!!
  • edited August 2013
    Just got an email from Mrs JD saying the following: "have you got much in your poker account?" :(
    Posted by jdsallstar
    I wish I only communicated with my Mrs via email, would make life so much easier. Straight in the junk folder for you my dear
  • edited August 2013
    Posted by jdsallstar
    Tell her to stop being nosey!!! :)
  • edited August 2013

yes, i can see where this is going.  she is clearly checking out her future lifestyle funding options.  the next thing will be her advising you of your maintenance payments.  then how many times a year you may see the dog.  everything will be divided equally; she gets the oil paintings you get to keep your poker mags, she gets the children you get the mouse, she gets the house you get the mortgage, she starts seeing a fancy youthful italian toy-boy you get to watch carlo citrone on 861.  tell her there's nothing in your account and save your marriage.

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: the dreaded question!!!:
    In Response to the dreaded question!!! : Tell her to stop being nosey!!! :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Yeah, tell her to stop mimicking me!
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: the dreaded question!!!:
    yes, i can see where this is going.  she is clearly checking out her future lifestyle funding options.  the next thing will be her advising you of your maintenance payments.  then how many times a year you may see the dog.  everything will be divided equally; she gets the oil paintings you get to keep your poker mags, she gets the children you get the mouse, she gets the house you get the mortgage, she starts seeing a fancy youthful italian toy-boy you get to watch carlo citrone on 861.  tell her there's nothing in your account and save your marriage.  
    Posted by aussie09
    lol
  • edited August 2013

After reading the thread title I'd have stuck my roll on this being a 'when is cash for points going to be paid' thread!

It's that time of month ;)

--------------------------------

Bankroll, minus what you think would be an acceptable bankroll to the Mrs. on a cash table of appropriate stakes. 

Sit out.

Minimize.

Ask her to come and see for herself.

Ez game :D

Stick the lot on the table you might even be able to blag a reload