You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

200NL - Funny Spot - Too thin?

edited August 2013 in The Poker Clinic
Thoughts, fellas? (and fellettes?)
Pretty sexy line if I do say so myself :P Although it might be a little on the thin side. Probably don't do it w/QJ, so.... what do we reckon?

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceoffshootSmall blind £1.00£1.00£360.65stacker59Big blind £2.00£3.00£198.00 Your hole cardsKQ   TommyDFold    jakallyFold    Lancelot11Fold    SmitalosRaise £6.00£9.00£208.60offshootFold    stacker59Call £4.00£13.00£194.00Flop  336   stacker59Check    SmitalosBet £6.50£19.50£202.10stacker59Raise £16.00£35.50£178.00SmitalosCall £9.50£45.00£192.60Turn  6   stacker59Bet £28.00£73.00£150.00SmitalosRaise £56.00£129.00£136.60stacker59All-in £150.00£279.00£0.00SmitalosCall £122.00£401.00£14.60stacker59ShowKJ   SmitalosShowKQ   River  4   stacker59WinTwo Pairs, 6s and 3s£199.60 £19

Comments

• edited August 2013

To the mere mortals amongst us, the 6 looks like the worst card for KJcc not 1 of the best!

How does stacker know????????

;)

Get a vlog up talking thru this hand and some others plz Smitalos! :D
  • edited August 2013
    We on for the ukops last longer smitalos?
  • edited August 2013
    Now this is the type of poker i would love to play every day ha ha, fantastic stuff.

Unfortunately its impossible at micro stakes :P i'll win the lottery and then i'll be rolled for 200nl ;)
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: 200NL - Funny Spot - Too thin?:
    Now this is the type of poker i would love to play every day ha ha, fantastic stuff. Unfortunately its impossible at micro stakes :P i'll win the lottery and then i'll be rolled for 200nl ;)
    Posted by skeg01

This happens all the time @ micros skeg!

Also in freerolls/play money games.

Fill your boots ;)
  • edited August 2013
    To the mere mortals amongst us, the 6 looks like the worst card for KJcc not 1 of the best! How does stacker know???????? ;) Get a vlog up talking thru this hand and some others plz Smitalos! :D
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    If people want to mash buttons Vs someone, they better think again, that's all I'm sayin'! I mash buttons like I mash potatoes, boy!
    Which is really well.
    Creamiest mash in t' North. B1tches love it.
    Honestly.
    Shut up.
    We on for the ukops last longer smitalos?
    Posted by bearlyther
    Sure are. Just lemme know who you want and we'll chalk up some deets.
    EDIT: Or we can cross-book if ya like, idm, whichever ya like.
    Now this is the type of poker i would love to play every day ha ha, fantastic stuff. Unfortunately its impossible at micro stakes :P i'll win the lottery and then i'll be rolled for 200nl ;)
    Posted by skeg01
    Yo, Skeg! Totally forgot to reply to... your reply... in your thread/diary thing. If that makes ANY sense. Apologies sir, I will get on it ASAP.
  • edited August 2013
    Cool sounds fun.  Looking to do it on net cash won over the whole series if you fancy.
  • edited August 2013
    Not too sure I like the turn raise, think I prefer flatting

I like the rest if you have decent reads on what he flats pre in blinds
  • edited August 2013
    like it alot vs this villan..!

u no he's reppin such a small range for c/r flop
    and very few Axcc that u know he'd normally 3bet pre as he's a 3bet monkey with Ax pre ..

no defo cannot do it with much worse haha unless u have some blockers ......
    wpwp
  • edited August 2013
    Not too sure I like the turn raise, think I prefer flatting I like the rest if you have decent reads on what he flats pre in blinds
    Posted by grantorino
    turn raise is the sexiest inducing part of the whole hand ..!!!