You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

STITCHED UP

edited December 2009 in Area 51
Any one else feel utterly stitched up by sky poker. OK,I may not be a great player BUT I go hours with no pockets; then get QQ, flop Q rag and someone with 7 2 flops a 2 and rivers a 2 !
I slow play AA and everyone folds. I bet AA and everyone trips. I have the nut flush guess what! 
 On the rare occasion that I hit a flop it is beaten, usually on the river with the only card in in the whole pack that can beat me. I am now on tilt as soon as I start a sky game. 
I am just about to start my last sky game. Used to love it but what have I done? I think I have been programmed to lose by sky ( not by me) and I do not know why. I think they have a reloader policy. I do not mind reloading and I think they set the computer to see me off. Other sites, I do OK. But they are less fun. 
Phrank.

Comments

• edited December 2009

Im trying to reply without any sarcasm, but i'm struggling.

Its just the game that stitches u up, not sky, or hills, or stars or anyone else.

U sign up to the possibility of being stitched up as soon as u sit down at a table.

What games do u play btw? ;)

DOHH
  • edited December 2009

Is this glass half-full, or half-empty?

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: STITCHED UP:
    Posted by Tikay10
    the glass is wider at the bottom so i reckon their is slightly over half in the glass - maybe 51.3%
  • edited December 2009
    Im trying to reply without any sarcasm, but i'm struggling. Its just the game that stitches u up, not sky, or hills, or stars or anyone else. U sign up to the possibility of being stitched up as soon as u sit down at a table. What games do u play btw? ;) DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I AGREE
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to STITCHED UP:
    Any one else feel utterly stitched up by sky poker. OK,I may not be a great player BUT I go hours with no pockets; then get QQ, flop Q rag and someone with 7 2 flops a 2 and rivers a 2 ! I slow play AA and everyone folds. I bet AA and everyone trips. I have the nut flush guess what!   On the rare occasion that I hit a flop it is beaten, usually on the river with the only card in in the whole pack that can beat me. I am now on tilt as soon as I start a sky game.  I am just about to start my last sky game. Used to love it but what have I done? I think I have been programmed to lose by sky ( not by me) and I do not know why. I think they have a reloader policy. I do not mind reloading and I think they set the computer to see me off. Other sites, I do OK. But they are less fun.  Phrank.  
    Posted by Phrank
    So, basically, you had a full house QQQ22 and he had trip 2's???
    Congratulations, it must have been nice to win a hand with your bad luck!
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by Tikay10
    The contents of the glass look fine, but I think the glass is twice the size it needs to be. 

Personally, I wouldn't have filled it with water either, I might have opted for something a little more exotic, like a Caprina, or just a good old fashioned beer (maybe Brahma or Tiger). When taking the photograph, I would have played around with the lighting a little, and maybe done some test shots using gels, or minimum depth of field for that dynamic look, but yeah, essentially, it's half full.

But if someone in the Sky technical department could sort the other 'glass' issues out, that would certainly enrich my Poker experience. Unless off course it was a rhetorical question, in which case, just ignore everything above.
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by Tikay10
    Depends wether it has just been filled to the half way, if so then it is half full

if it has just been drank then it is half empty =)