You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

You've found me!

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: You've found me!:
    So many people editing their posts...Even webby to get in the first reply.. Wel grats to all the winners..
    Posted by Norbit
    well done norbit, although i dont go much on ur arsenal pic, u need proper team lol

up the red devils
  • edited December 2009
    Silly.....

I was in front of the mirror... I love myself.
  • edited December 2009
    So many people editing their posts...Even webby to get in the first reply.. Wel grats to all the winners..
    Posted by Norbit
    last week everybody was writing friday and had to edit there posts because they wasnt sure what to write

if my son wasnt bashing the keyboard i reckon i could have posted before sky elf there lol
  • edited December 2009
    i suppose it comes down to the elf to decide who won, mind you it does say at teh top what u have to write but not sure if edited posts will count????????????????????????

so over to u sky elf,
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: You've found me! : last week everybody was writing friday and had to edit there posts because they wasnt sure what to write if my son wasnt bashing the keyboard i reckon i could have posted before sky elf there lol
    Posted by webby234
    Dunno, missed a week or so on the forums.

I assume they were all allowed to keep the prizes.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: You've found me! : well done norbit, although i dont go much on ur arsenal pic, u need proper team lol up the red devils
    Posted by EDKENT123
    Ha! we nearly beat you already this year if it hadnt been for fergurson getin Diaby on the man u payroll! lol We will do ya next time!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: You've found me! : Dunno, missed a week or so on the forums. I assume they were all allowed to keep the prizes.
    Posted by Hale72
    last weeks comp was open for 15mins so everyone that posted the password within the time got a prize but they be bit different this week as ONLY the 1st 5 win, but its all down to the discretion of sky_elf, wd thou hale
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: You've found me! : Ha! we nearly beat you already this year if it hadnt been for fergurson getin Diaby on the man u payroll! lol We will do ya next time!
    Posted by Norbit
    ROFL, to be fair u guys SHOULD of won that game, but i will not grumble
  • edited December 2009
    I think that we should all get an entry.

Theres only 18 posters here anyway.

And it is a FREEROLL common - Dont be elfish!

• edited December 2009
    Oh and

i love sky elf :-)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: You've found me! : Dunno, missed a week or so on the forums. I assume they were all allowed to keep the prizes.
    Posted by Hale72
    yes course they were, its first 6 that win and people last week edited there posts long after comp was done, mine was only a simple spelling mistake anyway, elf is not a meany, it will be the top 6 who win in my opinion like sky_elf has stated on numerous occasions
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: You've found me! : yes course they were, its first 6 that win and people last week edited there posts long after comp was done, mine was only a simple spelling mistake anyway, elf is not a meany, it will be the top 6 who win in my opinion like sky_elf has stated on numerous occasions
    Posted by webby234
    Anyone know what the prizes are?

If it is a tourney entry, then I dont mind it dropping down one as I wont be able to play it anyway.
  • edited December 2009
    I assumed this was for the santa sack freeroll

Dunno where I got that from, but I dont normally make things up!

If I have I appologise! :-)
  • edited December 2009
    Not sure what we one, did hear a rumour that it was one of Tiger Woods cast offs
  • edited December 2009
    i'l take Tiger.

I've heard he has a large club.

And tbh, he cant be anyworse than hubby from what i've heard
  • edited December 2009
    Not sure what we one, did hear a rumour that it was one of Tiger Woods cast offs
    Posted by EDKENT123
    Which one do you reckon - i like the pole dancer one, hope its her lool
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: You've found me! : Which one do you reckon - i like the pole dancer one, hope its her lool
    Posted by loonytoons
    There all jaffas mate not my type
  • edited December 2009
    So sky_elf whats our prize this week, speed boat, caravan, trip to paris o no wait thats the prizes on bullseye,
  • edited December 2009
    So sky_elf whats our prize this week, speed boat, caravan, trip to paris o no wait thats the prizes on bullseye,
    Posted by EDKENT123
    how do you reckon they split the prizes on bullseye, like 1/2 a micro wave oven each lol
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: You've found me! : mind sky-elk will know who won, well done to all who made it, webby i reckon you are stalking sky elf ur always in there 1st lol, well done mate
    Posted by EDKENT123
    who is this sky elk lool a relative of rudolph maybe?
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: You've found me! : who is this sky elk lool a relative of rudolph maybe?
    Posted by loonytoons
    LOL, sky_elk is a distant relative the type that only show up on christmas day for dinner, bloo dy freeloaders
  • edited December 2009
    well done to Webby, Norbit, chrisbhoy , edkent, hale and lonnytoons who all win this week. please can you each email your full name, posting address and alias to community@skypoker.com.

all prizes will be sent on Monday!

sorry if you just missed out make sure you look out for next week's clue!
  • edited December 2009
    well done to Webby, Norbit, chrisbhoy , edkent, hale and lonnytoons who all win this week. please can you each email your full name, posting address and alias to community@skypoker.com . all prizes will be sent on Monday! sorry if you just missed out make sure you look out for next week's clue!
    Posted by Sky_Elf
    cheers sky_elf, any chance of telling us fine winners what we have got??
  • edited December 2009
    +1.

Oh sorry, the posters roll is over!!

Yes, don't keep us in suspense!!!

Little Timmy the sheep is jumping for joy!
  • edited December 2009
    nice one, email has just been sent.....hang on someones at the door.............................blimey that was quick, just recieved my prize, its a black sky poker pen. great now i have a blue and a black one lol
  • edited December 2009
    nice one, email has just been sent.....hang on someones at the door.............................blimey that was quick, just recieved my prize, its a black sky poker pen. great now i have a blue and a black one lol
    Posted by webby234
    ROFL
  • edited December 2009
    I cant stand the little flopwit
  • edited December 2009

HUMBUG!!!.....sky elf says one thing then does another. Unlike Ronseal, this thread DID NOT do what it said on the tin....

MR. ANNOYED!!

(not posting anymore untill i have calmed down.......this is taking my bubble coach role to the excessive)
  • edited December 2009
    HUMBUG!!!.....sky elf says one thing then does another. Unlike Ronseal, this thread DID NOT do what it said on the tin.... MR. ANNOYED!! (not posting anymore untill i have calmed down.......this is taking my bubble coach role to the excessive)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    What u mean mate, whats up????

Y u annoyed???
  • edited December 2009
    I agree with maxally. chrisbhoy did not originally type I love sky elf in the post and the 1st 6 who did should be the winners. chrisbhoy was the 7th person to post the correct phrase and then edited his original post to include the phrase.
    Sky Elf should stick to the rules that were set out on the original post.
    I have got nothing against you chrisbhoy but the rules were clear from the start.