You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

c4p

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
when is c4p- rewards being paid?...

Comments

• edited August 2013

Hi Wayne,

Sky Poker Rewards are paid by close of business on the FIFTH working day of the month - which is today.

Enjoy. ;)
  • edited August 2013
    yep just seen that thax anyways,not that iv a lot due. but every little helps....
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: c4p:
    Hi Wayne, Sky Poker Rewards are paid by close of business on the FIFTH working day of the month - which is today. Enjoy. ;)
    Posted by Tikay10

Ironically, its paid on the same day as last month, and the month before that, and the month before that etc etc etc.

I really thought this would be the only time when we wouldn`t have a ` WHERES MY C4P ` thread!!!!

So close meh.
  • edited August 2013
    i have had mine paid on the 6th, 7th, 8th and once not til the 10th so I dont see the problem in someone asking if they are unsure
  • edited August 2013

Ironically, its paid on the same day as last month, and the month before that, and the month before that etc etc etc.

I really thought this would be the only time when we wouldn`t have a ` WHERES MY C4P ` thread!!!!

So close meh.

well im very sorry dave,but unlike you some people dont get cap every month, as my gran used to say if you cant sat anything nice then dont say anything at all....
  • edited August 2013
    lol

Hey Wayne,

Think we were at the same table on Monday night in the DTD game??

Just spoke to Sky they said its getting paid at some point today.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: c4p:
    lol Hey Wayne, Think we were at the same table on Monday night in the DTD game?? Just spoke to Sky they said its getting paid at some point today.
    Posted by LARSON7
    I only accept Credit/Debit Card Payments or BACS all Bankers Drafts & Cheques must be signed and accompanied by your Great Great Grand Parents and they must have a valid driving licence :)