You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SHED FREEROLL

edited December 2009 in The Shed
  HI ALL .WHATS HAPPENED TO THE SHED FREEROLL.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    its gone - replaced by poker point tournies to gain entry to primo and other tournies
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: SHED FREEROLL:
    its gone - replaced by poker point tournies to gain entry to primo and other tournies
    Posted by loonytoons
    Yes,so now we have no FREEROLL,we have to pay to gain Poker Points and Sky will

make even more money out of US

Thanks Sky For NOTHING...  
  • edited December 2009
    Sorry guys i disagree. I played in the primo freeroll, i finished 20th so didnt get through. But what a buzz..... Try it. It felt like you had paid to enter,with a real chance at some serious money. I thought it was played in the right spirit, without reckless All-ins every five seconds and i'd like to see more. Perhaps one into Santa's Sack? In all,a thoroughly enjoyable experience.... 
  • edited December 2009
    only been away 1 week and everything is changing.....not sure im keen on all this. xx
  • edited December 2009
    Where was this free-roll?  I missed it.   Sounfs like a really good idea, and something I think has been missing from the site for a while.
  • edited December 2009
    using poker points with a chance to get into primo and other big tourments is a great change.    but changing the lobby and how to veiw other things from the way it was to what it is now was the worst change ever, as its makes it to hard for people interested in joining up, a complete maze of swings and roundabouts compared to the crystal clear, straight forward setup they had,  a disaster.
  • edited December 2009
    its ok if you can afford to play to gain the points so u can get into the tournies but im running out and wont be able to play at all soon :( and also the change in view for the lobby is not good!!! but im sure we'll get used to it
  • edited December 2009
    the points is for tourney entries is a good idea but not enough seats up for grabs for the number of entries /560 odd for 5 seats   ect  should be at least top  30
  • edited December 2009
    when is a free roll not a free roll, when it requires points. Trade descriptions comes in here somewhere. 
  • edited December 2009

I agree with st4r, Free means no cost involved.   No hard earnt points and no Cash. As for the new Lobby what a Mess it will confuse so many new players from signing up to sky poker Plus all those Replays on 865 its getting more like the Terrastial TV go back to the Old format with 3 guests a nght that was a good watch. Come on SKY get your act together and listen to what your viewers want.
  • edited December 2009
    .. but haven't we got poker points (PP) coming out of our bums? They're so easy to come by, you probably get them just for looking at the site lol (ok, I know you don't). There's nearly always an excess of PP in people's accounts so it's nice to have somewhere to 'spend' them :) I think to have no points I'd have to never play on Sky Poker (?)
  • edited December 2009
    I`m glad some people have POINTS coming out of there a**e but the only way I get them is by paying for games of poker!!!!..

FREEROLL What`s that then????...    

MORE LIKE SKY BANK BALANCE ROLL.....
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: SHED FREEROLL:
    I`m glad some people have POINTS coming out of there a**e but the only way I get them is by paying for games of poker!!!!..   
    Posted by STEVEMAX
    Well this is Sky Poker ..... what's the problem with paying to play poker? It's what we all come here to do innit?