You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Frequently Asked Questions

Hey guys,

Please see below for some common questions you might have with the new tables, we will continue to add to this section for anything else which arises.

Cheers.

How do i access the new Sky Poker tables?

Simply go to the hold'em cash game lobby and use the 'launch new table' button.

Can i still access the old Sky Poker tables?

Yes, you can continue to play on the old software as normal, it is not affected in any way.

Why is the the new Sky Poker only available on hold'em cash tables?

The new software has been available to some customers for a while in beta testing, we wanted to extend this to allow every player the opportunity to try the new software as early as possible and provide their feedback.

When will the new Sky Poker be out for tournaments and Omaha?

We are continuing to work on finalising tournament and omaha support and expect them to be available over the next 8 weeks.

Is the time I have to act different on the  new Sky Poker?

No. The time players have to act and all the time frames remain the same in the new version as opposed to the old. 

Why can't i use the large chat?

The large chat option is not available in the new software. However, web browser users can resize their table any way they want which includes layouts with a larger chat area.

Where is the hot-o-meter?

This feature has been removed from the new software.

What happens when i take my seat from a waiting list in the lobby, will it launch the old software or the new software?

If you join a waiting list in the lobby, then when it is your turn to take your seat, we will launch the table in the same software which you used previously for that cash table. I.E. if you have last played that cash table in the new software, then this will be launched.

I tried to save a colour note against a certain player but it wouldn’t save?

For noting a players colour, the save option will only appear if a note is written in the text box as well. In the future we will separate the action of adding a colour and a text note to a player.

Where can I leave some feedback about my playing experience on the new tables?

If you would like to leave some feedback about the new tables please visit our Feedback forum and leave us a comment. All comments are welcome.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2013
    how do you multi-table  help please
  • Options
    edited September 2013

how can I get into lobby when playing tournaments, I cannot get any info on how everythings going

• Options
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Frequently Asked Questions:
    how can I get into lobby when playing tournaments, I cannot get any info on how everythings going
    Posted by tjblevin27
    The lobby tab is at the top left hand corner of the table you are playing.

It will bring up chip stacks of remaining players and payout structure too,

Gl.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    how do i withdraw my sky poker points?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Can you disable the button the button that enters you into a new game straight after finishing one as it is very easy to renter  yourself by mistake
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    In a cash game are you able to leave before the game is totally finished and if so how do you?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    how do i withdraw my sky poker points?
    Posted by moore03686
    You cant withdraw poker points, you can only use them in freerolls.

The sky poker rewards ( cash for points ) are automatically paid on the 5th working day of each month.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Can you disable the button the button that enters you into a new game straight after finishing one as it is very easy to renter  yourself by mistake
    Posted by Phaderus
    If you have mis clicked the entry button, just go to: my sky poker /> my tables > registered> cancel registration.

This should do it.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Exit:
    In a cash game are you able to leave before the game is totally finished and if so how do you?
    Posted by Groundhog7
    There is a tab at the top left of the table you are playing on that says " STAND "

Hit that, and you will be removed from the table
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Can u use an Ipad to play Poker please
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Are the old style tables going to remain available in the future or are the new tables going to be the only platform offered? I cant stand the new tables, but I will still play as long as the old style is offered.  
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hi all, im new here and really enjoying everything so far, well, aside from the seemingly never ending bad beat run i am currently on!! lol Anyway, does anyone know how you can get into the international freeroll on Sunday as it says 10pts entry i think but when trying to register it says i am not allowed...?

If anyone could shed any light on this i would be very appreciative.

Regards
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hi all, im new here and really enjoying everything so far, well, aside from the seemingly never ending bad beat run i am currently on!! lol Anyway, does anyone know how you can get into the international freeroll on Sunday as it says 10pts entry i think but when trying to register it says i am not allowed...? If anyone could shed any light on this i would be very appreciative. Regards
    Posted by westham01
    it is invite only for certain players who have done somthing too earn an invite
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Exit:
    Posted by Groundhog7
    just click stand and wait till hand ends and that will be you
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for your reply Churchy, i really appreciate it. I don't suppose you'd happen to know what you have to do to earn an invite do you?

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    it is open too all now westham hope u make it in and gl at the tables..not sure how you get invites they run promotions through all they,re different sites i.e poker,bet,vegas and so on as well as emails too complete surveys and other promotions it is just random.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Can anyone tell me what the record is for number of bounties taken during a BH tourney. I won saturday 12th Oct £16000 came away with just over £3000 with £940+ with 28 bounties taken. I spoke to sky today as someone on chat during the tourney said 24 bounties was the previous best. Can anyone tell me any such table of best wins exists? Just wanted to know if i had a record!!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hi all, can anyone tell me why i am not able to register for the 2.5k timed freeroll tomorrow evening? There are around 100+ entrants already registered and it is completely free ie. 0 points. It just says when i try to register you are not allowed etc etc

Thanks in advance

Gowestham
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Absolutely brilliant that you can ask a question as a newcomer in the questions thread yet it still be there, unanswered 2 days later even though the 2 days are undoubtedy the websites busiest days!!! 

Some community you have here....i mean seriously how did this function properly without all the regulars falling over themselves to answer newbies questions.

Yes that is sarcasm

Kind regards....and yes....thats sarcasm as well
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Can anyone provide statistical probability on this and I welcome your amusing anecdotes with regard the amazing hand production acrobatics provided by SKY poker software, ma
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    crazyjules Small blind   50.00 50.00 2570.00
    liz28 Big blind   100.00 150.00 1412.50
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • K

140000 Raise   200.00 350.00 1450.00
    benmallia Call   200.00 550.00 5310.00
    edge215 Call   200.00 750.00 1030.00
    stoneface1 Call   200.00 950.00 3795.00
    crazyjules Fold        
    liz28 Call   100.00 1050.00 1312.50
    Flop

liz28 All-in   1312.50 2362.50 0.00
    140000 All-in   1450.00 3812.50 0.00
    benmallia Call   1450.00 5262.50 3860.00
    edge215 Fold        
    stoneface1 All-in   3795.00 9057.50 0.00
    benmallia Call   2345.00 11402.50 1515.00
    liz28 Show

140000 Show
    • A
    • A

benmallia Show
    • A

stoneface1 Show
    • Q
    • K

Turn

• J

River

benmallia Win Flush to the Ace 11402.50   12917.50
    de in Thailand, i think?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Absolutely brilliant that you can ask a question as a newcomer in the questions thread yet it still be there, unanswered 2 days later even though the 2 days are undoubtedy the websites busiest days!!!  Some community you have here....i mean seriously how did this function properly without all the regulars falling over themselves to answer newbies questions. Yes that is sarcasm Kind regards....and yes....thats sarcasm as well
    Posted by westham01
    they probably don,t answer as are already bored of u asking how you get in freerolls that you have no right too be in. yours sincerely churchy KIND REGARDS OH AND YES THAT WAS SARCASM
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    i have 5 pound a week pocket money,Now should i leave it alone, and at the end of the month i would have 20 pound to play with,advice on this would be helpful,just means i could not play poker for a month,regards paige
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    May have posted the above in the wrong section
  • Options
    edited October 2013

what i am trying to say is if i change my 5 pound a week to 20 pound a month, would i do better,i would have to change my account details,

• Options
    edited October 2013
    i only really play 60p dym, so would it be worth it to change help needed on this,thanks sky poker if you answer me thanks paige xxxx
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Can you change your poker Alias? if so. How?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    i only really play 60p dym, so would it be worth it to change help needed on this,thanks sky poker if you answer me thanks paige xxxx
    Posted by paige55
    Hi Paige. its virtually impossible to make money at 60p level due to the 20% fee you are paying to play the game. i would deposit £20 and if you get it to £25 start playing £1.15 games. if it goes below £25 go back to 60p level. at the end of month if you deposit another £20 and that takes you above the £25 play the £1.15 again. if you get up a bankroll of £45 start playing the £2.25 games. basically once you have 20 buy ins min play that level game. i play plo and sometimes the 60p games are harder than the £1.15 ones so dont be afraid to give a higher level a go. hope this helps and good luck at the tables.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hi SAV4BP thankyou for the advice.Think I may give it ago,i have over 9 pound in my account at the moment,so will move up a level xxx
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    How long will old style tables be available b

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Hi there,

Can somebody explain why in an £11 sit and go (£10 + 1), with a notional prize pool of £60, I recently won and was returned £9. I thought it was a £10 DYM with a £1 rake.

Thanks