You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The RNG issue

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
This morning i decided that i was going to look into this whole RNG issue so i contacted the Adernay Gaming Comission and asked them. The following is my typed copy of the email i sent and the reply i got back...

seems it is not possible to paste emails on the forum otherwise i would have pasted it...

FROM PLAYER ID/UERNAME: EASYFIX

Just a query about Sky's RNG. Was it ever checked? How often are RNG's actually checked? ie:- every year, every five years? When was it last checked?

Dear jerry
Thank you for your email. We are pleased to confirm that all Aldernay licensed gambling systems operate on random number generation and cannot therfore be biased or weighted in any way. All Aldernay approved gambling software exist and function independent of each other.

Aldernay licenced operators have to undergo rigorous testing of all their games and gambling equiptment, including the random nunber generator, before they can launch any product on their website. The games and gaming equiptment are tested by independent testing houses and are subject to intensive trials before approval. The testing certifies that the software functions as designed, and provideds fair gaming oppertunities and functionality to players.

Aldernay licenced operators are inspected by AGCC on an annual basis. These inspections aim to ensure that the Licensee is operating in accordence with their approved internal control systems, as well as the technical standards and guidlines. It should also be noted that operators can be subject to random inspections.

For more specific information regarding Sky Poker's RNG, we advise you contact them directly.

Kind regards

Aldernay Gambling Commision

For me the above puts the issue to bed............

i appologise for any typing errors that i may have missed..

Comments