You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

worst site ive ever played on

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
wont be coming back.

i thought 888 poker was the worst river card bad beat, ive ever played, but this site is about 50 times worse
every time the river card gets me

flushes, full houses, straitghs, i lose every one, and it always on the river,
its a fckn joke this site.

Comments

• edited August 2013
    good bye - don't forget your coat
  • edited August 2013
    You'll be back.

They always come back.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: worst site ive ever played on:
    good bye - don't forget your coat
    Posted by GELDY

been playing on this site for about 2 - 3 years now, i play a -k,    a-j     a-q    and ive never actually flopped an ace yet
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to worst site ive ever played on:
    wont be coming back. i thought 888 poker was the worst river card bad beat, ive ever played, but this site is about 50 times worse every time the river card gets me flushes, full houses, straitghs, i lose every one, and it always on the river, its a fckn joke this site.
    Posted by wayneypayn
    sure you were on my table before, constant limping and limp calling out of position. tut tut
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: worst site ive ever played on : been playing on this site for about 2 - 3 years now, i play a -k,    a-j     a-q    and ive never actually flopped an ace yet
    Posted by wayneypayn
    Well, thats me convinced.

Gonna be a mass exodus from Sky at this rate.
  • edited August 2013
    actually maybe not, just checked your stats, i havnt been on the 50p dyms tonight. how anyone can cry and moan about getting rivered in a game of poker for the price of a mars bar is beyond me.
  • edited August 2013
    actually maybe not, just checked your stats, i havnt been on the 50p dyms tonight. how anyone can cry and moan about getting rivered in a game of poker for the price of mars bar is beyond me.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    50p for a Mars bar? You having a laugh?! This isn't 2007 ;)
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: worst site ive ever played on : 50p for a Mars bar? You having a laugh?! This isn't 2007 ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    lol you must be a southerner, things are a lot cheaper up north mate.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: worst site ive ever played on : 50p for a Mars bar? You having a laugh?! This isn't 2007 ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

can anyone explain to me why there is an ace on the flop 99.9% of the time, but theres never 1 there when ive got one ? joke site this is, i dare a sky software engineer to answer that 1?????

i get A-K flop 10 -j -q all in

turn card seven, river card queen, guess what he has???? he has 2 queens 4 in all, same thing every time i reraise with a good hand, ive always got the loser.

its not bad beats or variation, i al;ways get the losing hand
  • edited August 2013
    What are you expecting to get from a thread like this?

Sympathy?  Lots of other players coming in and agreeing with you that sky is rigged?  Well yes... i'll say there are plenty of people on here who would think similar... however the majority are just going to assume that many of these mistakes are put down to your play or variance.

Perhaps if you posted hands on the clinic rather than starting unproductive and pointless threads you'd get a better response.

This is just sillyness.
  • edited August 2013
    What are you expecting to get from a thread like this? Sympathy?  Lots of other players coming in and agreeing with you that sky is rigged?  Well yes... i'll say there are plenty of people on here who would think similar... however the majority are just going to assume that many of these mistakes are put down to your play or variance . Perhaps if you posted hands on the clinic rather than starting unproductive and pointless threads you'd get a better response. This is just sillyness.
    Posted by gazza127

i think it is rigged, ive never seen a site more rigged in my life, another example i get 77 and flop 778 turn card 8 river card 8, guess what he has an 85, ime ripped off again
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: worst site ive ever played on : i think it is rigged, ive never seen a site more rigged in my life, another example i get 77 and flop 778 turn card 8 river card 8, guess what he has an 85, ime ripped off again
    Posted by wayneypayn
    please leave forthwith - we have no interest in your garbage comments
  • edited August 2013
    mars bars 50p 70p here , will you post me some at that rate
  • edited August 2013
    50 times worse than 888? Wow, that is bad.
    It is a joke. No it's a fckn joke. Or could it be an absolute joke? Perhaps it's even beyond a joke.
    I dunno, I get confused by the different levels of joke.

• edited August 2013

"i think it is rigged, ive never seen a site more rigged in my life, another example i get 77 and flop 778 turn card 8 river card 8, guess what he has an 85, ime ripped off again "

At what point did you get the money in??? Please say river please say river please say river!!

In fairness variance does hurt and you are entitled to your outbursts and your venting but maybe consider how you vent next time. Posting on a forum full of SKY poker regs and enthusiasts of a site they play on day in day out may not be the best way to do it.

Also you claim 99.9% of hands have an ace on the flop but NEVER when you have an ace!! Are you implying you only have an ace 0.1% of the time?

The + side is you are playing lower stakes DYM's so hopefully you can ride the variance a lot easier and unless you re-evaluate all these hands then you will never improve and will always have this ongoing battle with the poker gods! I recommend posting these hands in the clinic (Obv not the massive bad beats you seem to get a considerable amount of) but the others which you are losing chips on, if we can help you iron out these creases I am sure you will start enjoying poker again!!!

• edited August 2013
    "WORST POKER SITE IVE EVER PLAYED ON "
    says it all really .how many sites have you played on ?
    i`m guessing a few and as soon as you run bad you blame the sites and move on to another site.
    what would sky poker achieve by ripping there customers off ?? 
    at the end of the day sky don`t care who wins /loses they still get there rake makes no difference to them .
    instead of blaming the sites start examing your play ,as others have said post hands in the clinic see if they can offer advice ,but your still going to get the odd cold deck. poker wouldn`t be poker without them !!
  • edited August 2013
    I love how its everybody elses fault but theirs. Funny that. Its not as if you dont have a choice in how you play (if at all) any hand your dealt. 

• edited August 2013
    Closing this up, becoming a little flamey.

Wayne, best of luck to you in the future.