You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FREEROLL TEDIUM

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
i hate to moan but theres constantly freerolls and restricted tournments on sky and a few other sites with absolutely no information in the descriptions as to how to be eligable or how to get a password. to quote tomorrows ''4k charity sheild freeroll'' decription:
£4,000 Charity Shield Freeroll. After watching Wigan v Man United. Late Reg will be open for 30 minutes. This is a password protected tournament

its just tedious, epsecially for people like me who play alot of poker and want some rake back.
i wouldnt mind if it said, 'eligable people will be emailed'.
its frustrating, i would appreciate information on this tournament sky^

Comments

• edited August 2013
    In Response to FREEROLL TEDIUM:
    i hate to moan but theres constantly freerolls and restricted tournments on sky and a few other sites with absolutely no information in the descriptions as to how to be eligable or how to get a password. to quote tomorrows ''4k charity sheild freeroll'' decription: £4,000 Charity Shield Freeroll. After watching Wigan v Man United. Late Reg will be open for 30 minutes. This is a password protected tournament its just tedious, epsecially for people like me who play alot of poker and want some rake back. i wouldnt mind if it said, 'eligable people will be emailed'. its frustrating, i would appreciate information on this tournament sky^
    Posted by nirvana29
    Hi there, eligible people will indeed have been contacted.

If you want some rake back, feel free to take part in Sky Poker Rewards.

Also, there's many other freerolls for you. For example, the Sky Poker Premiership starts again soon which is great value.

All details of these and other offers are on the promotions page.

Thanks
    Sky Poker