You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

fantasy football on mobile devices- mini league

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
Sounds like fun, I've just requested to join your league, cheers.

Comments

• edited August 2013
    hi all

im starting a mini league for this seasons fantasy football and im extending an invite to you all to join.

its a mobile app available on ipad, iphone and android. it plays a little different to the standard fare you get with others fantasy football sites. its more interactive where you can interact with other players thru the app, take part in the forum topics and most importantly cha;llenge other teams for part of your teams budget. it is also running a champions league dream team as part of the app

the app you are looking for is Fantasy Iteam. (I cant link it here because it has a sponsor, but you do not have to be a customer of the sponsor to use, think mr flintstones first name)

the app is free and you get one team (you can have more teams but at a cost), each week you have 2 free transfers to use with the option to buy a third. the difference here is you can transfer players out after early gameweek games for sunday games and score points for both players so you can have 13 scoring players for the week.

there is no fee involved for the league ive set up. its more for the banter and some bragging rights

now for the important part.

app: Fantasy Iteam
    league name: The SP Players League
    pin: 27584

hope to get at least 10 players in this, then we can play for manager of the week and manager of the month trophies, so your all welcome. if you've any questions then ask away here or pm me

thanks and look forward to seeing some of you taking part
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: fantasy football on mobile devices:
    Sounds like fun, I've just requested to join your league, cheers.
    Posted by Snuffer
    good to have you on board. welcome
  • edited August 2013
    giving this another bump,

cmon people