You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Orford - A Team United

edited December 2009 in Sky Poker Tournaments
Right men and women (and dogs - sorry Elsa)

Countdown is on to next Tuesday when we rightfully bring the score back to 2-2.  We need to build on our momentum from last week and press on with our advantage!

Last night Team Orford showed exactly how united we are as a team with all the railers I had during the final table of the Double Stack.  A big thank you to all of you for all the kind comments and it showed that:
WE ARE TOGETHER AS ONE

You guys helped spur me on to get 4th for £490 and help cap off a great poker week for me personally. However, we all then went over to Machka's table as he managed to get to the final 10 in Velocity!  Very well played to u, our fellow Orfordite, Machka for going very deep as well. 

Orford's - we are there for each other and are proving to that other lot what a real team is about!

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Team Orford - A Team United:
    Countdown is on to next Tuesday when we rightfully bring the score back to 2-2.
    Posted by phil12uk
    To be fair, Countdown is on every weekday at 3:25 on Channel 4.
  • edited December 2009
    was a pleasure watching a master at work Phil.

Yes we have shown all through TKO, that we stand united as one. Always believing in our team and our leader. Even in the darkest moments. Unlike that other rabble that realise when we turn up in force, we are far the superior team.

Their heads are down, and on Saturday night, when Tikay is humiliated by Rich they will disappear further into hiding.

Even Lisa-Marie wants to join our team!!!!

Keep up the good work Phil, wont be playing tonight (barwork) but hope to see you FT in Primo tomoro
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Orford - A Team United:
    was a pleasure watching a master at work Phil. Yes we have shown all through TKO, that we stand united as one. Always believing in our team and our leader. Even in the darkest moments. Unlike that other rabble that realise when we turn up in force, we are far the superior team. Their heads are down, and on Saturday night, when Tikay is humiliated by Rich they will disappear further into hiding. Even Lisa-Marie wants to join our team!!!! Keep up the good work Phil, wont be playing tonight (barwork) but hope to see you FT in Primo tomoro
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB

Slanderous! I was merely keeping an eye on your suspicious activities.

BTW VERY well done (again) Phil, well fought and huge WD to Machka too. xx
  • edited December 2009

Lisa-Marie wants to join our team? Yes I heard that too. Papa T will not be happy ;-)

• edited December 2009
    Lisa wants to join the team with the 'hotties'!!

A great week for you Phil, keep it up.
  • edited December 2009
    we let u have that one  u might get the bingo one on tuesday but no way u will win the deepstack we are tikays barmy army and were back
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Orford - A Team United:
    Lisa wants to join the team with the 'hotties'!!
    Posted by Grimstar30
    They're all talking about it. Everyone! I just went into town for some washing powder and that woman at the till was talking about it.

• edited December 2009
    Good one Phil and well played!

Keep this hot vein of form going mate!!

And well done to Machka too!

BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!
  • edited December 2009

I have found what your leader will look like next week for the whole 3 hrs.