You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TONIGHT Live on Channel 861 with Rich, Ross and special guest Simon Hemsworth ***official show threa

2»

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Hey great show!

Could I please have this hand analysed please from mastercash 1 on sunday night to see how I played this hand.

Hand History #677535660 (03:19 05/08/2013)

I check the turn for potcontrol/ to call a river bet/ or value bet the river if checked too. The player did like a good bluff!
  • edited August 2013
    E.mail address to send a question pls

• edited August 2013
    Email address is skyopen@bskyb.com
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT Live on Channel 861 with Rich, Ross and special guest Simon Hemsworth ***official show thread***:
    my personal record is saving 42 penaltys in a row  althrough it was only in high school and to this day it still hasnt been broken  (school wise) plus it was only for fun but im happy about it  looking forward to the show tonight guys 
    Posted by keithdaly

hi rich, my personal record is as a three year old missing 42 penalties in a row.

• edited August 2013
    Evening all.  Just back from work and starting to enjoy the show.  Quick question for Simon.  Who does he think would win in a heads up match? The Million dollar man Ted DiBiase or Irwin R Shyster?

Another record I hold is not missing a WWE pay per view event since 2000, this includes 2 Wrestlemanias live and I will be going to New Orleans in April for my third :)

Have a great show all
  • edited August 2013

9:55 PM main mini both % main in mini

entered 499 574 259 52
    left 52 53 2  

unbpower 7 25    
    Granite89 19 24    

• edited August 2013

hello all enjoying the show
    tonight could my best poker night ever
    I could be breaking on of my own records this evening I entered the £500Bh the mini and a freeroll for the £2K BH and I am incredibly shocked at how well I am doing I have qualified for the £2K BH and in the £500 BH am currently 3/46 while in the mini I am 8/53.
    this is my best ever MTT run and will finally get me back where I was before the bad time I had all through july.

• edited August 2013
    Got a bad beat in the main but still enjoying the show

Before i watched this channel i used to think i had the biggest forehead in the world :)

Have a good one

Paul
  • edited August 2013

Evening Guys

Have to laugh at Rich's quote "When you are nursing the tiniest things, great things will happen"

Mrs Fifteen would say that is how our two children have arrived.

As for my Personal Records

1) Back In the day when Pizza Hut did all you can eat for a set price at lunchtime  - I had 17 slices of large Pizza and was asked to leave Mr Creosote style.

2) 12 Pints in an evening before visiting the gents.  When I finally had to visit - nothing happened.  Didn't get much sleep that night though.

Keep up the good work

Regards

Pen Fifteen
  • edited August 2013
    Hey good show lads!

Just wondering around cash levels, i have about £500 of a bankroll on the site, which has just been built up.

To play 20nl, do you think this  enough for 2 tabling to start with?

Also, what's the best way to readjust when you start playing a higher level?
  • edited August 2013
    Hi Guys enjoying the show.
    What a night down to 1.5 blinds lying 19/19 and made it to the final table!
  • edited August 2013

hi again.
    in the last hour I was busted out of the mini going all in with A10 and was against AQ so finished 19 with a prize of 9.47+2HP and the £2K I went out early when I went all in with 109s on the turn I probably should have did the raise on the flop instead as the board was 9 high then so AQ may have folded.
    I am still in the £500.
    It was helped massively from the advice that I had of people on the forum.

• edited August 2013
    Great show guys.

Just realised I'm half an hour behind on Sky+ so you're not going to read this.

I'll leave it at "great show guys".