You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash - Level

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
Hey!

Just wondered what everyone thinks about levels for cash and how they play.

I have just shy of £500 in my sky acount. I'm thinking about playing some 20nl cash games, and give myself 5 buy in's, eg if i lose 5 buy in's i stop.

I will most likely be 2 tabling at the start till i get used to it.

Just wondering whateverones views on 20nl are compared to 10nl? And also about buy in's for that level?

I played a bit of 20 nl last night, briefly, i ended up down about 9 pound, playing 2 tables, i played terrible, i was playing how i would normally play, which wasn't a good strategy. I need to mix it up a bit compared to how i play at lower levels. One guy was even trying to isolate me haha i hope i come across him again, and we'll see who is isolating who lol

I would say the standard is a lot higher (from what i seen last night) compared to what i expected it to be. Another thing that surrpised me was the amount of "regulars" that were playing, i knew atleast 3 names on each table. And atleast one if not two of the other players were decent enough.

I love 4nl because they are fun games and mastercash 10nl games, don't really like 10nl for some reason with 100bb buy in.

Comments